d a y 0 9

— jaemin

— jaemin

I was kicked out of bed. I groaned and was legit annoyed. I looked up and saw Jeno with an apron on.

"Wake up, Sunshine! We're going to school today!" He said before exiting the room.

I sighed and remembered yesterday before smiling to myself. I start taking a bath and wear my uniform.

I went downstairs and wowed at the breakfast prepared by Jeno. I went to the kitchen, able to see Jeno still cooking. I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Nana~ I'm cooking." He said then I chuckled and kissed his cheek before sitting down in the dining room.

— jeno

Me and Jaemin went to school with our hands intertwined. Everyone was giving us looks. Jaemin called out Mark and Hyuck.

"Wah! They're finally official, Hyung!" Donghyuck hugged the both of us.

"Wah, congratulations." Mark said, high-fiving us.

"Congratulations." I heard a familiar voice and looked at my side, seeing Renjun smiling at us. I hugged him and kissed his forehead.

"Gomawo~" I said then he chuckled before telling me to go back to Jeno. Hyuck then called us and we all took a selca.

Me and Jeno went to class, talking about random stuff and trying to catch up. I told him that I was staying at Renjun's house the whole time, the seeing him in the library thing.

"That's why I was feeling stares." He said then we laughed. We sit down and still felt stares around us but we could care less about that.

"Let's go somewhere this Saturday. Where do you want to go?" He asked then I smiled. I showed him the place on my phone.

"Seoul?" I nodded then he took my phone and check what we can do in Seoul. I'm also thinking of buying an apartment in Seoul.

Markhyuck will move in Seoul for their Senior High. Renjun is already living in Seoul. Jaeyong is working in Seoul. We're about to graduate Junior High so, Senior high is next and we're thinking of attending Senior High together.

"Okay, I already have a plan." He clicked his tongue before returning my phone to me. I cheekily smiled.

"What's your plan?" I asked but he only bring his phone out and typed something. He gave me a peck before dialling someone and exiting the room.

– two days later

Jeno has been planning something. He keeps going out and it's making me suspicious. He just went out again earlier and it's making me think of something negative..

I heard a door knock and I opened it, revealing Jeno. He has a small cut on his cheek.

"What happened!?" I dragged him inside and locked the door before getting a medical kit. I start cleaning his cut and he whimpered.

"Sheesh... what happened?" I asked then I noticed his staring at me.

"A drunk man punched me on my way back home because I accidentally bumped into him. I was able to escape from him." He said then I sighed.

"Why are you even going out at this time?" I asked but he only caressed me cheek and kissed me. He then leaned his forehead on mine.

"You'll find out tomorrow."

— jeno

I tuck in Jaemin to sleep and decided to stay with him. I went through my gallery and check the pictures I took earlier back in Seoul.

I decided to buy an apartment for me and Jaemin to share since he looks like he really enjoy staying in Seoul. I decided to buy an apartment with an exposed window like our apartment here in Incheon.

The apartment only has one room but the room is big enough for and Jaemin to share with. Of course, we'll be sleeping on different beds.

Same room and same bed.. something might happen since we're both guys too.

I already furnished the house, the only thing left is for Jaemin's stuff. That's where the date comes in!

Me and Jaemin will go out on a date, pretty sure it's enough time for the other boys to get his stuff to our new apartment in Seoul.

I just hope Jaemin likes it..

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔