d a y 0 3

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔J

J.A.E.M.I.N.

I woke up extra early today. I sit up and look around.

"Right.. I'm not in Incheon anymore." I said as get out of bed.

"Jaemin." The door opened, revealing Renjun smiling at me.

"The bath is ready for you."

"Thanks." I said then he closed the door again as I grabbed my towel and uniform.

Me and Renjun get on the train and we shared ear buds while listening to music.

"Yah, are you okay?" Renjun asked me then I nodded.

"Yeah.. I'm just gonna avoid Jeno for the whole day." I said then he held my hand.

I looked at him, confused but he only smiled at me.

He then placed my head on his shoulder as he wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"It's okay." He said in a soft voice and I close my eyes, relaxing in his embrace.

After a few more minutes, here comes our stop.

Me and Renjun get off and start walking to school.

"No wonder why you're sometimes sleepy at school." I said but he only chuckled and nodded.

"I wake up extra early for this." He said then I chuckled.

We continued walking and ended up at school and everyone was staring at us.

"Why are they staring at us?" I asked then Renjun cleared his throat and pointed at his hand.

I look down and realized that we're still holding hands.

I let go of his hand.

"I-I'm sorry–"

He suddenly took my hand again and held it.

"Don't mind them. I want to do this for a long time already." He said then I became red.

We went inside and he finally let go of my hand.

"I'll see you later." He said, going to his classroom as I entered mine.

I saw Jeno looking so worried and Chaeyoung patting his back.

Jeno then looked at me and run towards me.

"Yah! Why aren't you at home!? I was worried sick." He was about to hug me but I walked back.

"Just.. stay away." I said then his eyes widened and I turned my back from him.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
J.E.N.O.

W

hat.. did he just do?

Is he avoiding me?

He went to his seat as the teacher came in but my focus was on Jaemin the whole time.

We normally would make contacts with each other but he's literally avoiding me today.

What even happened?

Lunch period started and Chaeyoung went with her friends.

I was left with Jaemin in this classroom.

I walked to Jaemin and tapped on his shoulder. He looked at me but it only lasted a second.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I asked but he only stood up.

"Jaemin." I made him sit down again but he stood up then glared at me, making me freeze.

"Don't bother me." He said as he left the classroom.

I was left here.. dumbfounded and frozen as I feel like my own best friend leaving me.

Best friend..

Why does that word..

I run out of the classroom and looked at both sides for Jaemin but he isn't there anymore.

I went to his locker but he also isn't there. I went to Renjun's classroom.

"Huang Renjun!" I shouted, making him jump in surprise.

"God, you freaking scared me." He said as he glared at me.

"Jaemin.. where is he?" I asked but he shrugged.

"I don't know but I think, I saw him outside—" Before he finishes his sentence, I immediately run out.

"Yah! Lee Jeno!"

I run to the garden where I sometimes see Jaemin and saw him talking to Chaeyoung.

I was frozen on my spot as Jaemin glared at her and I noticed her stiffen up.

"Then go for him. As simple as that." With those words, Jaemin then left.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
? ? ? ? ?

I look out the window and saw Jaemin walk away from Chaeyoung.

Jeno was just standing there and doing nothing while Chaeyoung was left speechless.

"Hyung~" He tried to hold my hand but I push him away, making him pout.

"Go away, I'm straight." I said then he sit on my table.

"If you're straight, how are you my boyfriend now?" He said then I glare at him but he only cheekily smiled.

"You got me. Let's talk to Jaemin."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔