The meeting

It's a long travel....but it is worth it. Blue clear sea, green sceneries and blue and white sky welcomed us. The ambiance just give him a good feeling. They know that not everybody is blessed to visit this place because they know that hotels here are so expensive. For the people like them who are living in the city and always working their ass off, they will still  not afford to be here even for a night.

This place is breath taking, refreshing and very relaxing. When they arrived at the island they were highly accommodated. Being friends with Zhao Gao and Ellen made this all possible. As they see the lobby of the hotel where they will stay, MD can see familiar faces when he and AZ went to Ellen's birthday party before. There in the lounge they saw ZG, Ellen, Bai Xiaosi and the person he wanted to see the most. He looks the same but quite different. MD can't pinpoint the difference either.

AZ: I thought only close friends are invited? How come I don't know them?

Ellen: He is my Man of Honor. In fact you are the one who introduced him to us.

AZ: Really?

Ellen: Does it ring any bells?

AZ shook his head.

BX: Oh, my favorite person just arrived!

Qian2x (whisphers) : Gege, he is AZ right? And that girl is his fiance', right?

MD just nods.

MD: I am MaiDing your schoolmate in college.

*****akward moment*******

AZ: Are we that close that I even introduced you to my friends?

MD: Not immediately, but yeah in time we did get along pretty well. Your room is besides mine in the dorm. Maybe that is the reason that even though I am not part of your circle we did got along well. I also would like you to meet Qian Qian, my special friend. We'll just bring our things in our room. She needs rest from the long travel. I guess I'll go down after so we discuss if I need anything to do for your wedding. Pls. excuse us guys.

AZ felt something when they shook their hands earlier. It is weird because AZ never felt this way when he first met his closest friends after the accident. He also felt that MD's hand is cold and trembling. When he saw that the elevator that MD and Qian2x closed he asked: "Why is he shaking?"

No one dared to say anything. The atmosphere is so awkward right now. Nobody knows how to answer his question that they just chose to ignore him. Beside it is not their story to tell.

At the elevator....

Qian2x: Gege, you are shaking. Are you alright?

MD: I am fine. All I need to do is get out of here as fast as I can.

Qian: ok.

When Qian closed the door of their room, Qian hugged her Gege from the back immediately to comfort him.

Qian2x: I don't know how you can endure this. I don't know how much pain you are carrying but I want you to know I am just here to help you.

MD smiled and face her ang hugged her back.

MD: Thank you. That's why I know that you are the right person to be here with me in this paradise. You don't have to worry about me. I already endured 5 years of not being with AZ. Being with him for 7 days will be just a piece of cake for me. All I want you to do is just enjoy because we are here for free. We don't know if we can come back here again. This is an all expense paid trip so let's just enjoy this wonderful place ok?

Qian2x:  Ok, but why does it seems that AZ doesn't know you?

MD: He doesn't remember anything about me. He had a car accident before and because of that he woke up not remembering anything including his parents and friends. Right now he lives his life believing what his parents told him. But as long as he is fine and living happily it is fine with me.

Qian: Don't you have any plan to tell him who you really are to him?

MD: We are here to celebrate ZG and Ellen's wedding. My only goal is to be here for my friends. I don't want to ruin anything. Enough about this, we can ignore them and have our own itinerary after our rehearsals. What do you think about that?

Qian2x: But Gege,  we only have one bed.

MD: Don't worry this is a first class hotel. Sleeping in that soft couch will be enough for me.

Qian: But the bed will be too big for us.....

MD: That's for you. You deserve it. I need to freshen up first because I need to go down and get the schedule or itinerary for the event. Rest a bit then I will call you afterwards and try to explore the island before it gets dark.

Qian2x: Ok. I'll fix my stuff and put it in the closet.

MaiDing take a bath. He chose something comfortable to wear. He wears a plain white shorts, a Hawaiian inspired top and he put a color blue eye sunglasses and he wear a slip ons for his footwear to complete his ensemble. This simple beach wear made him whiter if that is even possible. He looks so neat and cute for his age.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

When MD went down,  he motivate himself for the act that he needs to pull. When he reached the group he put up his best smile.

MD: Hi guys, so what's the pla for today?

Ellen: You can go back to your room and take a rest for now. Everything will be handled by the wedding coordinator. They will mostly give you a call on what to do. Right now you can try to relax or walk around together with your date.

MD: Her name is Qian2x. Ok I better leave you guys. She is waiting for me in our room.

MD left the lounge without taking a glance on him.

AZ: Why do I felt like I am being ignored?

ZG: Now you are seeking attention from a guy? I didn't know that you swing that way?

AZ: No, but did you see that he didn't look at me at all?

ZG: I am the one who invited him,not you. It is not even your event in the first place so why should he pay attention to you?

AZ: I don't know. I just felt that he is angry at me or I don't know exactly what it is.

ZG: You are just too sensitive. Give the guy some slack. Maybe he just too eager to be with his beloved and enjoy the beach.

AZ: But isn't it the time to start catching up, since we are all here?

ZG: Come on man! If you are in this paradise, all you want to do is to be close to the person you want to be alone with.

AZ: THEN SOMEONE TELL ME WHO IS MINE?! WHENEVER I ASK YOU THAT, YOU JUST ANSWERED ME WITH SILENCE. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW IF YOU WILL NOT TELL ME?

AZ left the group frustrated. They talked almost everything except that. It seems like his past lovelife is like a taboo that nobody is allowed to talk about.

AZ: Is that the reason why I got into that accident?