Special treat

Sorry guys for the super late update. RL is getting all my time right now. So enough about me and let's go on with the story.

MaiDing reached home after a long day of hard work. These past few weeks are not easy because they have to be discreet for the reason that they don't want everything to blew out of proportion.

The announcement of the breaking of the engagement of AZ and Bai Xiaosi is already a social media fiasco. Both of them knew that what they have is not accepted yet, most especially in their country. But they also know that both of them love each other so much that they tend not to care. They just don't want their loved ones to be hurt in the process by these so-called righteous people. They are also thinking of Bai Xiaosi's welfare. They want her to live in peace, so another social media frenzy will not be good for all of them.

He already waited for 5 long years so waiting for few more days will be just a walk in the park for him. It is not that they don't see each other anyway. Yes, they are not going out but they see each other mostly at their house. AnZhiyan even have to get another phone and used a prepaid number so he can communicate with MD. Going home now after work will be just a regular weekend for him since AZ also told him that he will go home to his own place for now because the meeting that he needs to attend to will finish late.

When he opened the door, the room is lightened by little candles on the floor. Petals of red, pink and white roses are all over the floor. He was amazed by what he saw but as soon as he felt that someone is standing beside him he almost jolted away. As soon as he saw that it is AZ his heart beat started to calm down.

MD: You scared me!

When AZ saw his reaction he started to get worried and ask MD if he is ok.

MD: I feel better now knowing that it is you.

AZ: When did you started having this reaction?

MD: I am fine now. Don't worry....

He didn't get to finish because AZ didn't let him.

AZ: I will get mad if you won't tell me. You said you want me to be honest with you! You said you want me to share my burden with you! Don't you think you should be doing the same thing?

MD: Sorry. I didn't mean to hide it from you. I do have plans to tell you after everything goes back to normal. I know you have a lot on your plate lately. Thinking this is as not as bad as your problems with your family and with your company, I have to step back and let you handle your demons first. And besides I am already seeking help, I am visiting my psychologist.

AZ: Why didn't your bodyguards report this to me?

MD: I stop them. I told them that I will be the one to tell you about it.
I am sorry I ruined your surprise for me.

AZ: I should be the one to apologize because I did not notice this is already happening to you. I should have been more observant.

MD: Don't say that! It is not your fault. Can we stop arguing? I am still looking forward to see what's instore for me.

AZ sighed and gave up.

AZ: This conversation is not yet over. We still have to talk about this, ok?

MD: Ok we can talk about this later if you want. So ....... what did you prepared for us?

AZ: I let someone prepared dinner for us so we can eat gourmet like in a five star restaurant in the comfort of our own home.