Simple Conversation

MaiDing came from the grocery store.  He bought the ingredients he needs for their dinner that he planned to cook. Then he saw a commotion on the street, when he tried to check it out, he saw a very familiar 4-wheel black SUV in a very bad condition. What strikes him the most is the face of the driver. The man's face is bleeding, full of broken glasses and unconscious. It seems that his hands lost their energy. He dropped everything he is carrying. He wanted to get near but people he trusted blocked him from going near that person. He struggled to get away from them but to no avail. He tried to shout but there's no sound coming out from him.....

#########################

MaiDing woke up abruptly because of the nightmare.

MaiDing POV: It's just a dream!  He is fine now. He is just inside the room beside yours.

Qian2x: Gege, What's wrong?

MD: Just a nightmare. What time is it?
Qian2x: It is already past 10.

MD: OMG!  I am late. Why didn't you wake me up.

Qian2x: Oh about that, I did not wake you up because it was cancelled. They changed the time. Your rehearsal will start at 2pm. It seems like everybody is practically wasted last night.

I ordered brunch for you. It will come soon. Your hangover meds is in the side table. There is also a glass of water in there. If you don't need anything I would like to stroll around.

MD: Sorry, I can't accompany you today.

Qian2x: Don't worry. Bringing me here is enough. And I'll use this moment to try to catch my dream guy.
MD and Qian2x smiles to each other and she left.

While waiting, MD decided to take a shower to freshen up. He left the door unlocked and left the door of the bathroom open so he can hear the food service. He heard a knock and suddenly just put some towel to cover his bottom part and he is still cover with droplets of water. He saw AnZhiyan.

AZ: Did I disturb you?

MD: No, come in. I am just waiting for the food service Qian2x oredered for me. I am taking my shower. I thought the knock is from them. You can sit down, I'll continue my shower ok? Just let the food service in, will you? Sorry for the room's mess.

AZ look around while MD returned to the bathroom and he locked the door.
AZ observed that the comforter is in the couch. He wonders if the two argued last night and have to sleep separately. Then he heard the knock on the door maybe that is the food service MD is waiting for. He let the food service in and told the personnel to get it back after two hours and give some tip. Then he heard the bathroom door unlocked. MD came out now decently. He came out in a bathrobe. He noticed the ring that act as a pendant to the necklace that MD is wearing.

AZ's POV: Are they already engaged?

MD: Why are you here?  Where is Bai Xiaosi?

AZ: She is on the island I guess. Where is your friend?

MD: She said she is going out. So what brings you here?

AZ: Do I always need a reason just to see you?

MD: Sorry.

AZ: I waited for you to come back last night but you never returned? 
What happened?

MD: Sorry just met someone I know. Did you have your breakfast already?

AZ: Already done.

MD: I woke up late. Do you want to join me? Qian2x said that the rehearsal was cancelled.

AZ: No, thank you. It seems like everybody is wasted last night I think it includes you.

MD: Yeah,  I haven't drink in a while so yeah it happened. Do you mind if I eat?

AZ:No not at all....... You said we are close. Why didn't you even go to my house or even at the hospital after the accident.

MD POV: Because nobody told me. I only got a message that you don't want to see me anymore.

MD: Sorry about that not going to your house to visit you. Lets just say your family is allergic to a commoner like me.

AZ: Sorry.

MD: It's ok. I should be the one to apologize. I was not there when you needed me the most.

AZ POV: Why do I feel that he is in pain when he said that?

AZ: How did I introduced you to Ellen and Zhao Gao?

MD: I saw them in o...... I saw them in your house making out. ZG said that he is your best friend and as they say the rest is history.

AZ: I brought you to my house?

MD: It is not actually your family's house. It is like your bachelor's pad. I guess..... Ah before I forgot I would like to return something that belongs to you.

He took the key from his bag and gave it to AZ.

MD: That is the key to the house I've mentioned.

AZ: Why do you have it?

MD: Uhmmm.....Let's just say you assigned me as the caretaker of the house. You let me stay in a while in return I will clean the whole house until one day you didn't come back.

AZ saw again the sadness in his eyes.

AZ: Why didn't you returned it to ZG or Bai Xiaosi or even to my family.

MD: They are so busy maybe that they are not answering my calls and they kept on returning the keys to me. And you know the reason about your family.

AZ: Sorry again..

MD: No don't be. Your grand father is different. He is so kind and sweet.

AZ: You met him?

MD POV: Me and my big mouth!!!!

MD: Yes.

AZ: So how does it goes?

MD: I told him that you are bullying me. He said that you should not do it again or he will get mad at you. So how's Grandpa. ..so how's your Grandfather?

AZ: He is still fine. He is getting older that makes him weaker.

MD: Pls. say hi to your grandfather for me. Pls. tell him to take care of himself.

AZ nods

AZ: I better leave now. See you at the rehearsal.

MD: Ok. See you later.