The Truth

MaiDing went home and put all the things he needed in a suit case for a week vacation. He informed his parents that he is going to attend his friends' wedding. Her mother delightfully asked who's wedding is that? He told them that it is Zhao Gao and Ellen's wedding. His mother got worried for him that they will all meet in one place.

MD: Don't worry Mom, ZG said that he will not know me. In his mind right now I don't exist!

He has only one thing in mind, ask now or play dumb forever.

MD: Do you want to tell me something, Mom?

MD's Mom: 5 yrs ago, AZ's Mom called. She informed me that he had an accident because a paparazzi was following him. Witness said that he was trying to evade the paparazzi and because the road was slipppery during that time that unfortunate thing happened.

MD: AND YOU KEPT THIS FROM ME?! FOR FIVE LONG YEARS?! YOU HAVE WAITED THIS LONG TO FINALLY TELL ME THE TRUTH?! YOU SAW HOW I LIVED MY LIFE DURING THOSE TIMES AND YET YOU CHOSE TO HIDE THE TRUTH FROM ME?! MOM, DAD?

MD's Dad: You want the truth? Let your mother finish.

MD's Mom: Your Dad together with AnZiyan's parents talked about it and they informed us that AZ was blackmailed by the paparazzi. They even gave money to all the witness and let them signed a paper not to disclose anything especially to the media so you did not see any news regarding the incident. They asked the hospital to keep everything a secret so no one will dig in to it further. We only think what's good for you guys. That day we decided to create this story so we can protect you both.

MD: What a great story. But I don't think I can believe it now. You should have told me everything earlier. Maybe a year after the accident? But you chose to see me in my miserable state. It seems like I can't trust anyone now, huh?

MD's Dad: We understand how you feel! But....

MD: Stop, because I don't think that you do understand. Right now I feel betrayed. I was betrayed by the people who I thought love me unconditionally. I was betrayed by the people I look up to. I don't want to talk anymore because I might say something that I would regret my entire life. Let's just talk when all our emotions calmed down. I need to get Qian Qian. She will be my companion for the event, so you will not worry that I will do anything stupid when I see him. I need to go now. We need to catch a flight. Bye for now. Take care, both of you. Don't forget to eat and take your meds.

He is fuming mad right now. He is blinded by anger that he can't see any reasons right now. But he knew burning bridges will never do him any good. Having those therapies, help him control his emotions and not letting it control him.

He closed his eyes and took one deep breath to calm him down. He is thankful for the one week long vacation. He is thankful that he will be going to a different place. He will leave his problem here and face a new battle in Maldives. He know that battle is a not familiar territory. He have not seen AZ for 5 long years.  I hope he can stay calm and won control his emotions and ruin his friends' wedding.