Chaos

Newspapers for the next day have to stop their printing because of this big news. Some newspapers have to edit their front page and put this sensational news and some decided to put this big news in the front of their lifestyle section. But since they are only basing everything that they wrote from the announcement, they are still careful from saying things that might be categorized as a libelous words. They know how both families value their integrity so they are careful so they will not face one of the family in the trial court.

By the next day every form of news and entertainment wants to get a scoop of the story. They tried to reach Ms. Bai Xiaosi to get her side of the story and no one can reach her personally even to her place in the US since security is always there to block them. For her to be able to stop the reporters and paparazzi's from pestering her,  she let her publicist send an official statement to every news and entertainment back in China.

Official statement:

We are sorry for disturbing you all for making this decision but like AnZhiyan said we both decided to part ways because we think that this is the best for both of us.

We would like to apologize to our families who are  devastated and greatly affected by our mutual decision.

We hope that you respect our decision and please let us all go back to our normal lives.

Because this is a big scoop, everybody shared their own opinion about the separation. People speculated of a possible third party from both parties.

They even speculated about this is just one of the typical arranged marriage because both came from rich and influential family.

Some are happy for them that they get themselves out of that road to loveless marriage. But some conservative families are upset to both of them because they ruined a family tradition. They are disappointed because they disobeyed their parents that only wants what's best for them.
Some are those who just felt that they are betrayed because they have been a fan of the couple who felt that both of them are match made in heaven.
These people are those who have posted in social media with hashtags #NothingLastForever

The next morning when MD woke up , he saw a lot of missed calls from his parents. Thinking that it might be so important he called them.

MD's Mom: Hello! Have you seen the news?

MD: Mom! I just woke up.

MD's Mom: Open your TV, dummy! AZ and Ms. Bai Xiaosi is all over the news!

MD: Why what happened to them? (As he is finding the remote of his TV)

MD's Mom: Don't worry nothing bad happened to them. They just announced that they have cancelled their engagement.

MD's Mom: I think you both must not see each other for the mean time. You better be careful not to be seen together so you will not be shamed. You also must think of AZ's reputation! Think of a lot of people that might be affected if his reputation is ruined.

MD: Mom, relax! We normally don't go out. When we are together, we just stay inside the house. Don't worry Mom! I am not that young and impulsive MD that you know anymore. Don't worry people don't know me. They can't harm me. We will be careful and pls. be careful too ok!? Call me if you felt something is not right ok?

MD's Mom: Ok. Just stay safe ok.

MD: Thanks Mom! Tell Dad I'll just see him in the office.

After few hours he received a call from Chen. As he took the call, his ear almost bleed when the man shout on the other line.

Chen: HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEWS! HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR MAN ANNOUNCING TO THE WORLD THAT HE IS CALLING OFF HIS ENGAGEMENT BECAUSE OF YOU!

MD: Why are you shouting? My eardrums almost bleed because of you. Will you calm down a bit! And besides he just announced that they are breaking the engagement. He did not say that it is because of me. Can we just stop assuming things?

Chen: Sorry just got so excited. And besides I am not assuming. We both know that he did it because of you. You are one lucky bastard you know!

MD: I know I am lucky that he still love me. I am glad that I have him back! I know that not everybody will accept us. I just hope that at least his family will accept us so it will not be difficult for him.

Chen: Did he told you that he is having a hard time?

MD: No.

Chen: Don't assume. You go ahead and ask him. There is no harm in trying. Sometimes misunderstanding occurs because we assume. If he tells you how he feels, tell him that you believe him. Those simple words can build a strong relationship you know.

(Chen stop when he felt how quiet On the other line. )

Look, I am not saying I am expert on this. I am saying things from an outsider's perspective. At the end of the day it is still you who knew him very much. I am here just to give you advise. You will the one who will decide if what I say could work for you or not.

MD: Thank you Chen! This conversation just lift up my spirit. Thank you for listening and Thank you for giving me an advice.

Chen: Thank you for giving me a chance to be your friend. It's been five years since we are hired together in the company but for you we are just your colleague. You never let anyone be close to you. But when he came back you started to smile that genuinely. You are starting to open up. You started to become friendly.

MD: Sorry. I just felt that I don't need anyone. As long as I am living, I am fine.

Chen: But you are not living. You are one of those people who wake up everyday that just follow the same boring routine every day for five years. I am happy that he came back and saved you from your sadness.

MD: Me too.

Their conversation continues until both of them got tired and bid their goodbye

A message came from a unknown number but when he opened it. It came from the person he love the most.

AZ: I can't send you messages or call you right now. Some people may try to wire tap my phone calls or even hack and get my messages in my account or my sms. I'll try to find a way so I can be with you. I'll be the one to call you. But right now I just want you to know that I am fine but I miss you. How I wish I can just hold you right now. Please believe me that I am doing this for us.

MD replied: I believe you! I miss you too and I love you. I will wait for you until everything's calm down.

Their separation is just a big thing in social media at the moment. Everyone shared their own opinion towards the separation. Some even ask people to stop talking about this since the couple ask for everybody's respect. It was a big news until a new one is more sensational than their separation. People just speculated because they can't get any other information from both parties. They remained quiet and unreachable after they made their statement. Even people close to them chose not to comment if they were asked for information about the real score of the separation.

Reporters almost camp in the office and outside the house of the families' house but they end up facing the security or sometimes the police so they end up failing.

Because of this chaos, the company's stocks got affected but because of the silent treatment that they did. Their business starts to pick up again like nothing happened.

And during this difficult time he received a message from QianQian:

Qian2x: I am so happy for you. I know it somehow looks like everything is in chaos but don't mind all the things that are happening now just focus on loving him and you will feel that everything will be put in their right places.