Chapter 2: Puppet state, The Civil war, and Enter of the saxophone

So what else is happening? Well first let's talk about the Saxophones, They're economy is unstable and is down, they need money, so they Want to sell the State of Ethan, The Trumpets buy Ethan for an experiment, A Puppet state, They Give Ethan independents with there government still in controll by the Trumpets and State of Ethan is renamed into the State of Guitar, Then Trumpets get into a bit of fighting with the Brass over land, Mostly with the French horns, One day The Trumpets said "Im gonna build some forts around here" The horns said "Could you not?" they said "No but sorry, I could not not" and went ahead and build the forts, Which pissed off the Horns, so they fought the trumpets and suprised everyone by winning, But the victory came at a cost, a 60 Million dollar cost, they were now broke, Which actually strengthen there trading partner Sousaphones, The Souasphones had the Technology to Destroy everone except Drums and some of Color guard, and a small portion of the Brass, Mostly the trumbones, The problem was They didn't have the money to Arm there entire Military with the gear, But with French horns in an economic struggle, they'll sell land and sell items to the souasphones which then can be use to buy gear for there Military, Making them an entire Powerhouse, The French horns begin to take resources and Supplies from the Mellophone Colony, After 2 years of starvation, The Mellophones Kick them off there land and declare Independence when French horns was still 57 million dollars in debt still, so They decided to send a few divisions to put down the rebellion, And it goes REALLY bad, The mellophones are now at war with the French horns, Thid is when the Guitars came into play, State of Valerie use to be a Guitar state but was changed after uniting with Colorguard, And Drums starts to see this war as an Opportunity to end the tentions between color guard and drums, so they Start invading the Colorguard, This is when The State of Guitar sends State of Valerie a letter offering them to leave Colorguard so they're not invaded, and sadly they have to accept, this Shocked the Colorguard and weaken them, The New Guitarists declare independence And are known as The People's republic of Guitars, Trumpets let them go so they can Help colorguard, Right before Drums captures the section leader's Capital, Trumpets send soldiers onto Drum's Mainland, The Troops in Colorguard are now numbered and traped, and are pushed back to their border, And after that, Plans to invade the drums begins. Join us tomorrow as we divide deep into the plans to invade the Drums, Clarinet's operations to liberal the Flutes, The Mellophone and french horn war, and The Guitar's war of Independence.