Chapter 6: (Fun day & Together Again)

~Zoey's POV~

I woke up this morning feeling great. I turned around hoping to see Jackson beside me but he wasn't there. I looked at the time and it was 10:30. I got out of bed and I went to the bathroom and I did my hygiene routine. When I finished I washed my hair really good and I blow dried it. Then I straightened my hair and I put it in a low ponytail. I went to my closet and I put on my black tee shirt that said "dancing is f***ing awesome" in white letters with some black skinny jeans and my light brown sandals. I know it's hot outside right now but my skinny jeans look good with my shirt. I put on a few bracelets and I put on a little bit of makeup. I picked up my phone but then I totally forgot Jackson said not to use it at all today. I threw it on the bed and I went downstairs and I smelled food. Jackson must be cooking breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and I saw that he had breakfast on the table for us.

Jackson - "Morning sleepy head. How'd you sleep?"

Me - "Good morning and I slept great! thanks for breakfast. "

Jackson - "Hey I will do anything for you. "

Me - "I know. "

We both sat down and we started eating our food and we had small conversations.

Jackson - "So I have a very special surprise for you today. "

Me - "What kind of surprise?"

Jackson - "Well...let's just say that you'll be crying tears of joy when you see it. "

Me - "Hmmm. Tears of joy? I like this surprise already. "

Jackson - "Yep, it's something that you left back home before we moved here. "

Me - "Okay. "

We finished our breakfast and we put our dishes I'm the dish washer.

Jackson - "You know what?"

Me - "What?"

Jackson - "I want you to go out with Rachel today. You need a girls day. Go shopping, get your nails done. Or whatever. "

Me - "You sure?"

Jackson - "Of course!"

Me - "Yes!!! Thanks babe. " I ran up to him and I gave him a big hug and I kissed him on the lips. I ran upstairs and I got my bag and I left the house. I got into my car and I decided to go to Rachel's house. I want to see it I haven't seen it yet. Although it's going to be an hour drive. This is going to take a while since I can't use my phone I turned the radio on and I listened to some music on the way.

~~~~~~~ 1 HOUR LATER ~~~~~~~~~

I finally got to her house and I parked into her driveway. She doesn't know I'm coming so this is perfect! I walked up to her door and I rang the doorbell. After about two tries she answered and she jumped up in excitement.

Rachel - "Hey girl! Ready to go get our nails done?!"

I was really confused how did she know that's what I was going to ask. Jackson must have something to do with this.

Me - "How did you know that's what I was going to ask?"

Rachel - "Oh Jackson texted me and told me that you were going there. "

Me - "Oh..okay let's go!"

Rachel - "Okay just let me grab my purse. "

She went to her room and about two minutes later she came back and we left. We got into her car since I wanted to come back here later.

*********SKIPPING CAR RIDE *************

When we got to forever nails Rachel parked her car and we went into the store. We walked in and we picked our colors. We were getting manicures and pedicures. I picked up a black and red. Black for my toes and red for my nails. Rachel picked up a green for her nails and pink for her toes. We were both getting French tips for our nails, but I always get mine in an oval shape at the top of them. The lady's took me and Rachel to our seats and they did our nails. It took a while because they always have to put on like three or four layers so the polish won't come off so easily. After our nails me and Rachel went to sit in the massage chairs and we put our feet in the water for a while and we just relaxed.