Chapter 28: (The Big Day)

2 Months Later

~Author's POV~

Today is finally their wedding day. Zoey is very nervous she is wearing a white long sleeve dress that is cut all the way down and stops at her but. It's the exact dress the Kristen Stewart wore in Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1. Her hair is up in a bun and she is wearing some silver 3 inch heels.

She is pacing back and forth on the wooden floor right now. She is really nervous, so nervous her hands are sweating. Finally the doors come open and the music is playing. Her and her dad walk down the aisle towards jackson.

About 5 Minutes of listening to the preacher talk they said their "I do " And they celebrated.

~~~~~~~~ 5 Years Later ~~~~~~~~~

~Zoey's POV~

Me - "Babe!" I yelled. He came jogging down the stairs and rushed into the room.

Jackson - "What's wrong honey?" He asked. I'm hungry that's what's wrong! I've been throwing up a lot lately and have been craving food. I'm not even hungry. Well I am but I just ate not even two hours ago.

Me - "Get me some sonic please?" I asked.

Jackson - "Babe we just went out to eat! You're still hungry?" He asked.

Me - "Yes! Now please go get me a conie with some tater tots oh and a blue raspberry nerd slush. " I said. He sighed and got his keys.

Jackson - "I'll be right back bae. I love you. " He said.

Me - "I love you too. " I said. Soon he came back with my food and we were in the living room and I was eating. Well trying to at least. He kept staring at me like something was wrong with me. "What?" I asked.

Jackson - "You have ketchup and chili cheese on your face. " He said. He pointed to where it was at and I wiped it off. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

Me - "I'm fine. " I continued to stuff my face.

Jackson - "It's just you've been gaining weight. And you've been craving junk food a lot lately. Maybe we should go to the doctor. " He said.

Me - "Okay we can go later today. " I said.