Chapter 25: (Engagement Party)

~Zoey's POV~

I walked into my closet and I started searching for something to wear. I put on a black dress with sleeves and it showed a little of my back. I put on some red six inch heels. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and I put on some foundation. I put on some pink lipstick and some jewelry. Jackson wore a grey suit with some loafers.

I put my purse on and I took my phone with me. Me and Jackson left my house and we were on our way to Rachel's house.

*

We walked up to the front door of Rachel's house. We heard loud booming music and people talking. All of a sudden the door flew open and there was a Rachel and Charlie with a huge smile on their faces.

Rachel - "Hey guys! Come in, come in. " She said. We walked in and we found a seat. Most people were standing up talking but my feet were already starting to hurt so I had to sit down. Charlie walked to a near by table and he brought us some drinks. He sat down and joined the conversation.

Charlie - "Man I can't believe you two are engaged. I mean it seems like just yesterday you two started dating. " He said.

Jackson - "Yea. But time flies by when you're having fun. " He put his hand on my shoulder.

Me - "True. Anyone wanna dance?" I asked. They all nodded their heads. We walked into the crowd and started dancing.

»»»»»»»»»After the party«««««««««

We got home and I went to the bedroom. I took my shoes off and changed into some pajamas. Now I'm ready to have dinner.

Me - "You ready to start dinner babe?" I asked. He walked out of the bathroom shirtless.

Jackson - "Yea. " We went into the kitchen and I helped him make the dinner. I know I shouldn't be moving around like this. But there is no time to be sitting around waiting for me to recover. I'm fine. Well that's what I think in my opinion.

Once dinner was done we made the table. I got some whine glasses and I poured some ice water in them. I sat down beside jackson and he looked tired. I know he didn't get much rest at the hospital. I took a bite of my chicken and a sip of my water. I can't take this. I hate seeing him like this, it breaks my heart.

Me - "Okay Jackson. When we get done with dinner I want you to get straight in the shower. And then afterwards ill come in there and ill rub you down. " He smiled.

Jackson - "Thanks babe. I'm sorry I've been so quiet since the party. I've just been really sleepy. I didn't get much sleep at the hospital. " We finished our food and we went upstairs. I got in bed while Jackson got in the shower. I took my phone out and I took a selfie and put it on instagram.

I turned the tv on and I flipped the channels. Luckily I found twilight: breaking dawn part 1 on tv and it had just came on.

»»»»»»»» 30 Minutes Later «««««««««

Jackson walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Water was dripping down his chest. It was really turning me on, but this isn't the right day to be having sex. Especially when I'm trying to heal. He walked over to the bed and he layed down on his stomach. I massaged his back real good. I stopped and let him get up.

Me - "Is that better bae?" I asked. He nodded and he gave me a kiss. I loved his soft plump lips. They're just soo warm. They're perfect.

Jackson - "Goodnight babe. " He said.

Me - "Goodnight. " I put my leg on top of his and I cuddled up under him.