Chapter 11: (Week two the jive part 2)

~Zoey's POV~

While I was on my way to Rachel's house my phone was blowing up. I checked to see who it was and it was Jackson. Of course. I declined it and I decided to turn my phone off. I don't want anyone bothering me for a while.

When I arrived at Rachel's house I parked in front of her house. Before I got out I called her.

***Phone Convo***

Rachel - "Hey girl. "

Me - "*Sniffles* Hey..I'm is it okay if I stay at your place for a while?"

Rachel - "Of course! What happened? Are you okay?"

Me - "Honestly...no. Look ill tell you inside. Let me get my bags and get settled in. "

Rachel - "Okay. "

Me - "Do you have a guest room?"

Rachel - "Yea, I have plenty of space for people to stay. It's fine. Come on in. "

Me - "Okay..bye. "

Rachel - "Bye. " I hung up the phone and I got out of my car. I walked to the back and I opened the door and I got my overnight bag and other things. I closed the door and I locked my car. I walked up to Rachel's door and she opened it for me.

Rachel - "Hey girl..come on in. Ill show you your room. " She said walking to one of the guest rooms. She opened a door and let me in her guest room. "I will leave you to get settled, when you're done talk to me in the kitchen. Oh and I have chic-fil-a for us on the table. "

Me - "Thanks. " I closed the door and started unpacking my clothes and putting them in a few drawers. I went to the bathroom that was in the room and I took a quick shower. I washed my hair really good and I cleansed myself.

I got out and I wrapped a towel around me. I went to the drawers and I put my pajamas on and I headed downstairs. I walked into the living room and I saw Rachel on her phone. I sat down on a couch across from her getting my food out of the bag.

Me - "Hey, who you texting?" I asked taking a sip of my lemonade.

Rachel - "It's jackson...he wants to know where you are.  What happened with you two?" She asked turning her attention on me.

Me - "Okay so earlier today, after I left your house..that's when it started. I came home and I heard moaning coming from the bedroom. I went upstairs and the door was cracked open and I saw Jackson and some girl fucking each other! And turns out that it was his boss Kaylea!"

Rachel - "Oh...wow. That doesn't even sound like Jackson. Did you let him explain?" She asked taking a bite out of her sandwich.

Me - "No I was too mad to let him explain, so I left. But before I did I beat that girl up. "

Rachel - "Wow, you beat her up?! You never get into fights. Well at least you don't seem like that type. How bad was it?"

Me - "It wasn't too bad...I possibly might have broken her nose and I busted her lip. "

Rachel - "Yea that's not that bad. Haha. "

Me - "Did you tell him I was here?" I semi yelled while I was walking towards the kitchen to throw me and Rachel's food away.

Rachel - "No. I didn't know if you wanted me to tell him or not. "

Me - "It's okay. I'm not that mad about it anymore. You can tell him I'm here. " I said walking back into the living room.

Rachel - "k. Wait tell him now?"

Me - "Yea. Hey look I'm going to head to sleep. I gotta head to the studio early in the morning to dance rehearsal with Val