Chapter 10

The man carried me to his Jeep, bridal style. He set me down in the passenger's seat and smiled to me. "Don't worry, you'll be okay." He closed the door.

He didn't make me feel safe, he only made me feel uncomfortable. Something about him didn't seem right... But what could it be?

He sat in the driver's seat and grabbed his keys, after he did so, he turned on the engine of the car. After he finished helping me, he was going to let me go, right?

What was I doing? Somebody I didn't know is taking me... wherever! He is practically kidnapping me right now!

"I'll... I'll be fine... can I g-go?" I stuttered.

The man chuckled. "Why do you want to go now?" He smirked.

My eyes widened as I stared at him. "I don't want to go with you!" I opened the car door. The man quickly grabbed my hair, I squealed of pain.

"Now, if you do want I say - I won't harm you." He snickered.

~Jeff The Killer's point of view~

That little brat ran away, after I told her not to!

I had been searching the woods for her as soon as I realized she left. Why didn't I kill her when I had the chance to? Instead, I was ignorant and let her go!

I was walking, my knife clenched in my head, kicking the dirt on the ground when suddenly.. I heard a loud squeal. I'm not sure where it came from but, it did sound like someone was in danger.

My head lifted up as I waited for another sound. It was silent for a moment. Hmm... must have been nothing. Suddenly, I heard a scream - louder than before. I was pretty interested to find out where this screaming was coming from.

I followed it, and saw a man in a car. Was he screaming? I saw the man move a bit, and then I saw her... The girl I was suppose to take home! I carefully bent down and snuck up behind them, slowly.

"I don't want to go with you!" She screamed. "Oh shut up, nobody is going to help you." The man chuckled.

I don't know why but what he said made me angry, I felt this feeling of hatred build up inside of me - I wanted to kill him... I wanted to see his face once I stab his heart. I grinned at the thought of that.

I stood up and quietly snuck up beside the car. The man turned his head and looked at me. "Who the?!?" His eyes widened as he stared at my face. "Is there a problem?" I tilted my head to the side.

The man hesitated, "No... No problem here!" He nervously chuckled.

I couldn't kill him now... I had to get him out of the jeep somehow...

"Can you help me find something?" I tightened my grip on the door.

"No- As you see, my girlfriend and I were just leaving." He lied.

"Girlfriend huh? What's her name?" I questioned.

The man bit his lip, I saw the worry in his eyes. "Her name is Sydney..." He glanced at Kali. "Sydney huh?" The man nodded.

"Well, I'm sure she can wait. I need help now." I urged him. The man shook his head. I opened the door. "I don't think you have a choice." The man looked at me with fear. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threw him on the ground.

He crawled backwards, still facing me. I clenched onto my knife harder.

"W-What are you going to d-do?!?" He stuttered.

I chuckled, but didn't answer him. "Please! Don't do this! T-there are other p-people rather than me!" He pleaded for mercy.

I smiled. "I like it when people plead." I bent down In front of him, still smiling.

"Go to sleep." I said to him. He looked confused at first but then his eyes widened once again when he saw my knife.

I put it directly in his heart, he coughed out blood, and died instantly.

I took my knife out of his heart, and walked back to the jeep. I saw Kali - She was breathing heavily, and she looked very scared. Honestly, I thought she was kinda cute when she was afraid. Not that I liked her or anything...

"Hey..." I said to her. She quickly turned her head to me.

"I'm so sorry, Jeff! I didn't mean to run away!" Kali cried out loud.

I shrugged. "It's fine."

I helped her out of the car, I couldn't help but notice her leg, and her side. "What happened? Did he hurt you?" I asked, trying to sound like I didn't care.

"No... I-I was attacked by a bear..." She held in her tears.

I nodded. "Well, how about I help you with that?" I crossed my arms. Her eyes lit up, "Please do." She nodded.

----------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. Again <3

~DoingItRightx