Chapter 9

I breathed heavily, gasping for each breath. My chest slowly rose, and sank after each struggle for breath. I felt dizzy, and sleepy at the same time. I shook my head. "I can... T-Take care of... M-Myself..." I choke out to myself.

I struggled to sit up, as I did so, I looked at my leg and gasped. I glanced at my side the bear had slashed and I almost vomited at the sight. I couldn't help but cry out loud, almost screaming in tears. I shrieked for someone to help, obviously nobody is going to hear me.
I hugged myself. "Why didn't I stay with Jeff...?" I was cried once again.

I didn't know what to do - was I to give up and just sit here and die? Suddenly, I had remembered I had packed a few water bottles in my bag. I immediately opened it and grabbed a bottle.
I opened the water and stared at my leg. It was too gross to even look at... I started to pour it on my leg, I screamed at how much it stung. Even thought how much it hurt, I still continued to do so.

Once the water was gone, I set the bottle down beside me. I bit my lip, and I cried because of how much pain I am going through... So much pain... Nobody is going to help me - It was my choice to abandon Jeff, and this is my punishment.

I heard cracking twigs, I hope it's not the bear... a man appeared, he had jet black hair, icy blue eyes, and a chiseled chin. "My god! Are you okay?!?" He gasped and quickly rushed my side.

I looked at him with widen eyes. "What happened?" He gasped as he stared at my leg. Tears fall from my eyes as I looked at him. "A bear..." I told him.

"Let me help you." He said with a tone of worry. The man helped me up, and held me close to him.

I swear, I saw him smirk.

----------------------------------------------
Thank y'all for reading! Is the man going to help... or make things worse? Oohhh c:
~DoingItRightx