EXO's Concept (2012-2017)

A/N: this chapter is abt the concept of EXO. just a short explanation. Credits to the real owner since I just saw this on facebook. Thankssss.

--

EXO's CONCEPT FROM 2012-2017 ARE ALL BASED AND CONCEPTUALIZED THROUGH THE BIBLE.

— Since theories about EXO and their MV's is the most talked these days (just me: if i can still remember, May or June ang buwan na 'yun), there is a theory that I will share. Everything started because of 'Tree of Life' and the 'Red Forces' right? (just me: watch, listen and understand the narration in MAMA) EXO came to earth and it was shown in the VCR of 'The Lost Planet' there were no signs that Red Forces followed them until EXODUS. In that teaser, you can clearly see that the boys are uneasy because someone is following them, and that 'someone' could be the Red Forces. It continues when the Monster MV was realeased. In the video, it seems like the Red Forces already know where they are and they are planning to capture them but they have escaped because of Baekhyun. Then the MV of Lotto was released. I think that the SWATS in the video is actually the Red Forces. They were trying to capture EXO with the use of a girl as a bait and they succeeded. Then in the MV of Lucky One, the Red Forces have already captured EXO so they imprisoned them in a labyrinth and injected a strange liquid to them. You can clearly see that the boys were affected except for Lay. Then 'Ko Ko Bop' their first comeback without Lay. In the MV, strange things were shown; the car was moving but no one is controlling, flying car, flying burgers (just me: for me, it's because of Luhan's power. His power is Telekenesis.), diving into a washing machine, a ball which turns out to be a fireworks, galaxy and Junmyeon inside the washing machine, Junmyeon dive on the table, and such. My point here is that, a strange liquid is injected to them right? It could be that the MV of Ko Ko Bop' shows the effect of that liquid. I suppose that they were imagining and hallucinating over things, that's why the video looked so strange. Lay is not included in the video because his power is 'HEALING' so, basically, he could heal himself unlike the rest of the members. Then in the MV of Power, which I also believe is also part of their imagination. But unlike in Ko Ko Bop, they were battling over the Red Forces in this video, you can cleary see them using guns and such and they won. I don't if it's just me but I feel like their album which is 'The War', really means a 'war.' Literally a 'war'. The 'war' over red forces and the war over their own hallucinations and imaginations. If we will continue this teory, after 'The War', Lay will come and heal all of them. So yes, this theory also says that Lay is expected to join in EXO's comeback this year which I hope will happen.

--

© to the rightful owner.

basta para sa'kin dahil kay Luhan 'yung lumilipad na bangko at kotse. pati 'yung kusang pag-andar ng sasakyan.