Sweet Moments, Inspirational & Sweet Messages 2.0

Part 2!

**

"K, L, M, heart, forever."
— Chanyeol

"To the person who love us even if it's just one person, no matter when it ends, as EXO, I want to stay as EXO's Kai forever. Thank you to each and every fan for being precious to me, to us. For the last time, thank you again! I love you!"
— Kai

"We are also very happy because of EXO-Ls. Since, we'll EXO-Ls happy, I hope that we'll be together forever. Thank you!"
— D.O.

"If all of you weren't here, EXO wouldn't here as well. Because of all of you, EXO exist right now."
— Lay

"And the reason why we are here today is all because of our EXO-Ls. I think that we are able to stand on this stage because our EXO-Ls exist and love EXO."
— Suho

"I won't ever forget what all of you have done for us. We'll slowly repay you."
— Baekhyun

"Until the end, I hope you will not forget EXO, because us, EXO, will also not forget you all."
— Chen

"As expected, with our EXO-Ls, we have become a true EXO. We are strong because of you. I love you."
— Xiumin

"We still have a lot of things to do. So I hope, you all believe in us and follow us 'til the end."
— Sehun

"Really, to those that have followed us for years and years, and having been able to stay as strong as ever. Really, I think it's amazing."
— Baekhyun

"Even if you started liking us st different times, the feeling of love is the same, right? Since I will lovr you even more."
— Kai

"We will always make you smile. Also make you cry. Make you happy. And make you feel pride in EXO without fail."
— Baekhyun

"Before I start performing, I always look at the fans. Since it's a very precious memory and time."
— Lay

"I only have one thought in my mind, together with EXO-Ls. I want to stand on the stage for next 10 years, 20 years, forever. I want to become that kind of artist. EXO-L, thank you so much. I love you."
— Suho

"Everyone is having hard time and they're tired. But you give us strength as well as think and care for us. I'm very touched. I don't know how to return that affection. That's why like the lyrics that Chen wrote, I hope to protect your smiles."
— Lay

"'When tiring days come, remember, the beautiful us' it is a line from EXO's Power. We will continue to make music and stand on stage so those tiring days do not come to the ones who love EXO and EXO-Ls."
— Suho

"It's because of the fans, I am here. In my life, I just want us to be together until the end."
— Kai

"We waited for you as much as you waited for us. And we'll be EXO who protect this happiness 'til the very end."
— Chen

"We've been spending our 20s and youth together. If I were to dream, I would want to live in youth forever. I want to always spend my youth forever with all of you."
— Suho

(the song EXO, 2014 [Promise])
"This song... Firstly, it was made to give strength to all of you because I received a lot of love and care fom all if you. From the moment I wrote this song, I thought it would be best if EXO sung this song. This song was made because I wanted to share the things that happened to us in 2014."
— Lay

"Really, we receive a lot of love and we want to return that love. So we made this song to repay all of you with our thankful hearts. Just like now... please, believe in us."
— Chen

"Because of us, EXO exist. Because of the fans, we exist. Because of all of us, EXO exist. Because of us, the fans exist."
— Suho

"As much as we are loved, I want to personally repay our fans. So truthfully, our image of repaying their love is. Our image when we are on stage. So we try our best when we are on stage."
— Baekhyun

"Really, everyone, you're our source of energy."
— Suho

"So everyone, too, don't cry. Live everyday happily in a good mood with a good smile. We will protect everyone."
— Lay

"Health always comes first. Don't get hurt, okay?"
— Xiumin

"Did you all manage to get some sleep? You didn't sleep? Then how are you guys so lively? I think you guys have extreme mood swings. You guys from sad "aawww" to happy "aahhh". So cute."
— Chen

"I'm your umbrella in your heart."
— Suho

"It's not just the guys giving the girls. It's when the guy gives candies to their beloved girl. I'm saying that I love you. I love you."
— Chanyeol

"Everyone, you're mine!! All of you are mine!"
— Baekhyun

"And what from I've heard from around 4AM, a lot of EXO-Ls overslept because they spent the night playing EXORUN. I've been trying doing the same thing to catch up with you, guys, on EXORUN. Ah, it was difficult. I wonder if EXORUN is the only thing you always do... And not study?"
— Sehun

"I realized it while I was walking around, why are you guys this cute?"
— Sehun

"But then, I like how you guys prepared things (to say) to us. It's really cute. When y'all come here towards us, because of the nervousness, you guys can't speak clearly. But (still manage to say it) "I have prepared a dad joke" like this. When y'all did it like this is really cute, the situation is really cute, too. It's like, the feeling of wantinf to hug y'all but if I hug you... Those here who couldn't get our sign will be like, "WHY DIDN'T YOU HUG ME?! BUT HUG HER INSTEAD!" I really want to hug y'all. So this is the reason why I can't hug you."
— Baekhyun

"It's currently raining very heavily outside right now. Everyone, please look after your own safety."
— Chanyeol

"I have a word I really like. Baby.  Since I'm a baby so (I will call you all) Baby."
— Sehun

"Please, give me your heart. Including Kai's heart."
— Kai

"Nowadays, most of the ladies are focused on dieting.  It's good to be focused, dieting is good but you have to diet healthily! Tale care of what you eat, understand? You're all beautiful even without dieting. Just incase if you really want to diet, do it healthily. Take care of what you eat. Understand?"
— Lay

"Because we also want the fans to be safe especially to the ones standing in front of standing pit. You guys really likes us and you want to get close to us. It's going to be bad. If you get hurt, our hearts will be in pain. *sing Overdose' lyrics* Just like how you nail my heart."
— Suho

"This award (trophy) is shaped like a L. EXO-L, we love you. We received this award all because of you, everyone. You're popularity is amazing."
— Baekhyun

"EXO-Ls are mine."
— Kai

"Everyone is really beautiful. Does everyone know that?"
— Baekhyun

"We are one, EXO SARANGHAJA! EXO-L saranghae!"
— EXO

**
credits: @exoxouniverse

wala na pong 3.0 😚