#AlwaysWithEXO

#AlwaysWithEXO is trending worldwide last night (November  08, 2018) because of what's happening.

This morning (11/09/18) it even got worst. Apparently:

— SM announced the second fansign and it will already be the last, meaning the promotion will already end without even promotion.

— Fans are angry, upset, and mad of all this happenings because it's very unfair for us and for EXO.

— EXO members said before the comeback that there will be a lot of promotions but it's opposite of what's happening now.

— Marz, a producer in SM, the one who is close with EXO and EXO-Ls, the producer of Tempo. Post something about how the EXO team that promotes EXO is a trash (they're being unfair to EXO and Marz got mad). He will leave SM.

— This morning, EXO spotted looking mad and sad even on the way to music bank recording.

— Show Champion – cancelled
Music Core – cancelled
Inkigayo – cancelled
M! Countdown – cancelled
Which ends to one music show this week...

Something's off. And EXO definitely know about this. SM is doing something that all of us doesn't want. To be honest, I'm scared, upset, and worried for EXO. It's going serious. We're not being OA, this is the reality we have to face because of SM.

In the times like this, it's the time were we should stick as one. I am one of those who's ready to fight for EXO! Fan base all over the world is already preparing for something. Even the Korean EXO-Ls said that we should prepare ourselves... EXO members are pissed, Fans are pissed, producers are pissed. FUCK SM.

*****
= credits to the real owner=

But, there's still some good news. Baekhyun said that there'll be a repackage album. He also mentioned EXO PLANET #5. Jongin and Junmyeon went on a radio show. But SM is still shit and fuck. They don't deserve MARZ and EXO.