Lay's 'Namanana' Theory👽

Yeol Tinkerbell's Note: Badk to basic! Theory ulit!

**

First is the mirrors in the desert. This like Solar Farms which can be found in deserts. The Oakland-based company BrightSource Energy, which is overseeing construction by the Betchel corporation, says that using sunlight instead of fossil fuels to power the turbines  will reeuce carbon emissions by more than 400,000 tons annually. The desert region—thanks to its elevation and clear, dry air—receives  reliable sunlight 330 to 350 days per year.

Sun = Light
Light = Obviously Baekhyun

In NAMANANA, Yixing is a messenger or package deliverer that delivers messages to everyone. The ball with metals around it is like Kyungsoo's orb.

• Kyungsoo is also the messenger in ElyXiOn.
• Yixing's number is 10.
• 10:10 was found in Kyungsoo's pathcode teaser.

KYUNGSOO AND YIXING ARE BOTH A BRIDGE FOR EXO'S POWER.

The first clip is just a plain sea, unlike in Lose Control....the sea is color red. Means, Yixing is already safe from RF.

Check this parts on the MV:

Clip 0:25 — Fire (Chanyeol)
Clip 0:30 — Wind (Sehun)
Clip 0:33 — Teleportation (Kai)
Clip 2:45 — Thunder (Jongdae)

Yixing is entering different doors. In ElyXiOn VCR, Kai is entering different doors, too to save his members. Maybe, Yixing went on a different door inside the devils and make him the King of it? Which somehow connects to his absence in EXO.

Seems like Yixing is a KING of another kingdom. More like in the underworld? but a Lamb or a Lamb of God is a title for Jesus that appears in the Gospel of John. It appears at John 1:29, where John the Baptist, sees Jesus and exclaims, "Behind the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world."

If he is the King of underworld, and there is a in heaven. Then there are two Yixings or 2 people that rule both sides which resulted as THE PARALLEL UNIVERSE.

Tarrot Signs as seen on the MV:
1. The Devil
The Devil (XV) is the fifteenth trump or Major Arcana card in most traditional Tarot Decks. It is used in game playing as well as divination.
Meaning: It represents being seduced by the material world and physical pleasures. Also living in fear, domination and bondage, being caged by an overabundance of luxury, discretion should be used in personal and business matters.

The Devil is half lamb, half person which symbolizes Balance.

2. Page of Cups
The Page of Cups is dressed in a blue tunic with a floral print and wears a beret on his head with a long, flowering scarfs attached to it. He stands on the shore, with the wavy sea behind him, holding a cup in his right hand. Surprisingly, a fish pops its head out of the cup and looks at the young man. The fish and the sea behind represents the element of water and all things to do with creativity, intuition, feelings, and emotions. The unexpected appreances of the fish signifies that creative inspiration often comes out of the blue and only when you are open to it.
3. Strength
Strength is a Major Arcana Tarot card, and is numbered is either XI or VIII, depending on the deck. Historically, it was called Fortitude, and in the Thonth Tarot Deck it is called Lust. This card is used in game playing as well as divination.
Meaning: Strength predicts the triumphant conclusion to a major life problem, situation, or temptation through strenght of character. It is a very happy card if you are fighting illness or recovering from injury.

NOTE: The Strength of Tarot is like Kyunsoo's orb. Kyungsoo's power is strength, too.

Yixing has his own orb.