Lucky One Theory 🌚

A theory about EXO's Lucky One. I saw this on facebook so credits to rightful owner😚

--

Lucky One is clearly connected to Overdose. And EXO's origin so I'm only going to stick w/ that for this theory.

"Someone Call the Doctor" and they did find the "doctors" whi perhaps claimed to be able to cure them of their overdose but have rid them of their memories thereby comepletely forcing them to remain trapped in the maze. They all have pale looks and blank expressions in the video as if in a state of being brainwashed but we could see them silently observing each other as if sensing something was off in the facility.

I think, D.O. plays a great part in the video starting from the beginning. He knew from the very start that these doctors could not be trusted and was on the fence about everything that was happening.

Lay entering the room triggered D.O. to remember everything—how EXO started, their powers, their mission (perhaps this comes from the healing powers of Lay which he was able to project to D.O.).

Immediately after the flashback, we return to D.O. who uses his earth power by breaking the glasses in the room—signaling the start of their escape.

The rest of the members slowly uncover their powers. Starting with Sehun who produces a gust of wind which knocks out a doctor and Chen who lets out a bolt of lighting. Chanyeol was able to start fire. Suho and Xiumin produced water and ice and Lay uncovers his healing powers by reviving a wiltered flower.

They're able to defeat the doctors w/ their powers and try to escape the overdose logo lit with 12 lights—nine of which have scattered with renewed will to escape with their own abilities and three stagnant light that remained brainwashed and stuck in the middle of the maze.

- E N D -

--

credits to the rightful owner

Question for this chapter:
Who's your bias and bias wrecker in EXO? Why?

My answer:
My bias in EXO is Chanyeol. Bakit? Hindi ko din alam. After umalis ni Kris, si Chanyeol na nakaagaw ng pansin ko after 2 years (Monster era) ang gwapo niya tapos ang cute niya pa, sobrang talented niya pa. Bias wrecker ko naman ay si Zhang Yixing. Act., temporary bias wrecker ko lang si Lay, hindi ko alam kung ano pumasok sa utak ko HAHAHHA. Pero lahat ng EXO members, bias wrecker ko. ESP SI KIM JONGDAE!!!!