| 9 |

'Wait does that mean he actually did think about meeting up?' Momo thought, her gaze lowering to the ground as she walked behind Todoroki.

After the sudden appearance of the staircase, it has caused Momo to feel waves of guilt attack her brutally.

Todoroki admitted he waited there, but Momo never thought about it once until now. She soon realized she was enjoying herself speak to that stranger instead with Todoroki, causing the memory of him of wither away.

'Ahh, I'm such a bad friend..' Momo thought, pushing her lips together as her eyes slowly closed to hide the guilt in them.

Momo opened her two obsidian orbs to look at Todoroki's figure . She furrowed her eyebrows, 'I'm not his friend just yet.' She spoke internally.

She was aware she spended way too many time talking to that stranger, causing her to somehow forget a few people. She was honestly quite glad she was able to take a break chatting to that stranger by spending more time with her companion, which was that two shaded colored hair guy.

Though, she may still have doubts. She was still quite unsure if at this point they were friends. Todoroki admitted he waited for her, but why? Is it because of her book? Or did he just really want to see her?

Not only that, she didn't want to feel pathetic like the time Todoroki said everyone he met were basically futile strangers. She didn't want to think that much of him due to the fear of overthinking, but unfortunately, she can't help it.

She helplessly admitted to herself already that Todoroki was just one of the most interesting comrade she ever had. She loved learning more about him. His interests, his hobbies and his feelings too.

But other than that, she just felt guilty for just letting Todoroki do most of the work in fixing their bond despite the fact she was usually the one who wanted to do so.

Was she just getting payed back? Who knows.

Suddenly, the sound of a door sliding open entered the ears of Momo. She looked up to realize they finally reached the classroom. Without saying a word, the two entered the room.

Momo stood by the door to scan the room once more, thinking what task to do other than cleaning the board once again. All materials were off the ground, but paint mixed with water was still spreading on the floor.

Todoroki bent over and places the bucket down slowly, grabbing the used towel to wipe the water. He dipped the gray fabric into the bucket filled with clear water before rubbing it against the purple puddl's surface.

Momo notices this and walks over to him, still quite hesitant. She gulped before bending down, her hands resting on her knees. "D-Do you need help?" She asked genuinely, smiling.

Todoroki glanced over to her once, his bangs of hair hanging before his eyes, causing him to look quite charming. He lifted his head, "Sure." He says before turning back to continue his task.

The maiden grabbed another rug that was hanging by the bucket. She dipped it into the pail gently, pulling it out only to get her hands soaked.

She rubbed it against the big puddle that Todoroki was still quite busy with. The sound of rugs dragging on the ground filled the area, causing an awkwars atmosphere to be constructed.

The duo were used to this. They were fond with dealing with the silence before having a conversation, which always started because of Momo. But after the days passed (Before Momo met the stranger), Todoroki was usually the one who did after getting comfortable with her.

Unfortunately, those days seem to have ended after that stranger came into the potrait of friendship.

It started off after weeks of stress and studies. It would've been resolved of the stranger didn't burst into the scene.