| 24 |

A/N:  HEY no more 1 month wait for an update ?? YES PLEASE,,, im updating a lot lately and actually write the whole next chapter after i update one. im surprised by my motivation,, lolol. thaNK U SM FOR UR SUPPORT AND LOVE AND GA H my hearT cant handle such warmth :""(( <33

His pace was slow, and so was hers, as if they desired to continue to share the moment. As the rain continues to pour and form more mud beneath the pair's feet, Momo stares at Todoroki' s back, trying to find a word to say and break the silence.

Her eyes stay glued to his back. Something about him really made her feel .. off, but in a good way.

Coming back after her despite the fact she pushed him away, hid away from him, and left him for days, and yet even after that, he still went out of his way to respect her space, and find her, for the sake of her safety.

Thump.

Her eyes shimmered as he paced. She was grateful, but at the same time, guilty, ashamed, embarrassed, and apologetic. Her trust for him was still there, and she still saw him as a good person.

Her head was spinning, a cluster of questions swarmed inside, colliding with her negative and 'pathetic' feelings, forming a storm that continues to form destruction in the young girl's brain. The predictions and theories she carefully put together on the complicated Todoroki Shouto just formed more destruction.

Momo felt her heart sink into a familiar feeling.

Warmth.

She bit her bottom lip as her eyes began to shimmer, keeping her eyes locked on to him.

She felt lightheaded, to the point in reached a peek of a feeling of carelessness, she felt like she could say anything, and prevent regrets from occurring.

Gathering every bit of her courage and her sanity, she pieced them together, and prepared herself to take a risk, talking to him. Unlike her previous attempt, she wasn't going to run away, and she was actually ready to converse with him.

Why, you may ask?

After those three days of silence between the two, Momo could not help but feel so ashamed seeing Todoroki that way.

All she desired now, was to show him, how grateful she was without actually pointing out the situation, and just simply expressing that she still sees him as a trustworthy and good person.

She can tell he was starting to feel pathetic and insecure.

She promised herself at that moment regrets will not come out from this.

She inhaled, taking in the scent of the rain and frigid air of the night, before using up the air she sucked in to speak.

"Hey, uhm," Momo cleared her throat right after.

"Did you eat already?" She asked, a patient and hesitant tone coating her words as they slip of her tongue.

Todoroki softly hummed a 'Mhm,' indicating a 'Yes,' perhaps. That was all he said to support the conversation that withered immediately.

Momo found herself losing a tiny bit of hope in conversing with him. He didn't seem interested to speak to her, but Momo didn't think he was a bad person because of that.

In fact, it just made her heart sink into that warmth deeper.

The only reason Todoroki is acting that way, is because he wanted to respect the space and distance she requested. He didn't speak to her, didn't look at her, and Momo was honestly quite thankful for it.