| 13 |

< happy birthday
[Sent; 12:34 AM]

< 😊🎉
[Sent; 12:34 AM]

< why are you still up at this time?
[Sent; 12:35 AM]

---

Momo's head rises from the pillow she was previously drowning herself in. Turning her head to the side of her blinking phone, she groaned.

The young maiden's pillow was soaked in tears and her eyes were sitting above a dark shades of purple, specifically, her eyebags.

The gifts previously on her bed were now scattered on the ground, and even after hours of partying, Momo was still in her school uniform, still scented by her perfume though.

Her arms were spread out on the surface of her bed, and her head was turned to the side of her right arm, which was in the direction where her phone was resting.

Momo's right hand grabbed the phone and switched it on.

---

[ 12:36 AM ]

| 3 Messages Received from uwu |

---

Her eyes somehow lit up at the contact name. From that, she giggled. She remembered they were texting on a Sunday afternoon, and the stranger (who we'll be referring to as a 'he'), asked her what his contact name was. When she responded it was 'UNKNOWN', he was devastated and asked to change to 'uwu'. No one knows why he said so, nor does anyone know why Momo agreed to do so.

With a small sigh of relief, she switched her phone on. After reading the messages she replied, using only one thumb to type.

---

because it's my birthday, duh >
[Sent; 12:39 AM]

😂 >
[Sent; 12:39 AM]

why are you still up at this hour though? >
[Sent; 12:40 AM]

< you didnt answer
my question though
[Sent; 12:41 AM]

i already did >
[Sent; 12:41 AM]

< oh right 😂
[Sent; 12:41 AM]

< my reason
is because it's
your brithday, duh
[Sent; 12:42 AM]

>:( >
[Sent; 12:42 AM]

< haha
[Sent; 12:42 AM]

>>:( >
[Sent; 12:42 AM]

< but that
was really the
reason though
[Sent; 12:42 AM]

>>>:( >
[Sent; 12:43 AM]

< >>>>:(
[Sent; 12:44 AM]

>>>>>:( >
[Sent; 12:44 AM]

< >>>>>>:(
[Sent; 12:45 AM]

>>>>>>>:( >
[Sent; 12:47 AM]