ṬℏԻ€∊

a.n - fun fact i actually started writing this book because i already wrote the smut for it lololol

"C-H-S has got the beat! C-H-S will knock you off your feet!"

"H-U-S-T-L-E hustle for that victory!
H-U-S-T-L-E hustle for that victory!"

Arms flaring around in the air, the smell of accidentally over-cooked popcorn clouded over the football field making most of the student's tummy rumble with hunger.

It was a home game for Clearwater, meaning Rydell High school made way towards "The home!! Of the Spartans!!"

Everything was going smoothly. The score was currently tied but knowing both teams it wouldn't be for long.

Clearwater and Rydell were the most known teams for their ability of skill in London.

So when they were head to head, bloodshed was bound to happen; especially during playoffs. But each team loved to play so much that most already had scholarships to play nationally.

Dan stood on the sidelines, his teal and silver pom-poms hanging from his fingers. All of the brunette's cheer-mates were lined up in perfectly straight lines; ready and shivering due to lack of clothing.

He then leaned to the side nudging his friend, his dark eyes still glued to PJ as he hurled the ball across the field.

"Dodie.." He trailed off watching the number 9 on Peej's Jersey in order to keep track of him. "Do you reckon we'll win tonight?"

Dodie rolled her shoulders twisting her neck to look at him. "I dunno we seem rather tired—"

"Daniel!" Suddenly, in one bone-chilling holler Dan trembled and not because of the wind. "Shut your trap and smile!" The cheer captain screamed, his short strawberry-blonde waves pressed back by a silver bow. Dan sneered his gaze at Vincent, casing his frame with utter disgust. Dan stuck out his tongue pretending to gag as Vee turned his back.

Dodie flipped her short-cut chestnut messy curls and adjusted her skirt trying to conserve warmth. "Gee, that demon doesn't shiver once when we're out here."

Dan giggled, putting his hands on his hips. "Don't you know? Thots don't get cold.."

Both of them snickered underneath their breath until mister "I'm the best because I'm cheer captain" Vincent stood in front of the team, now shouting numbers. "Everyone ready?! Okay! 5, 6, 7, 8!"

"Grab the ball and run!" All the cheerleaders started jogging in place rallying up the crowd behind them in the bleachers. Clearwater's quarterback was finally back in the lead as he darted towards the touchdown. "Touchdowns are fun!"

"Our QB can throw the ball!" Their arms tight and creating a K facing right then switched sharply to a left K.

"Our brave boys never stall!" The quarterback's foot slipped in anticipation but he was able to keep his speed, ducking and dodging linebackers. "Grab the ball and run!" After repeating each movement one time they started jogging in place again. "Touchdowns are fun!!" At last number 1 chucked the ball with full force towards the goal!

Seven points were added to Clearwater's count making Rydell's cheer team chant sadly. Booing came from the other side of the court but was unnoticed by the constant yells of excitement and jumping around on Clearwater's side.

"That's game!!" The referee screamed making the football players separate to the benches.

Dan shrilled out Peej's name as the footballer made his way out of the huddle of gruff looking players and swiftly over to Dan.

With a grin playing on PJ's lips, he waved at Dan trying to get him to calm down like a yapping puppy.

Dan lifted his white cleats and stepped into an opening in the barred fence surrounding the football field. He leaned over, his feminine hands gripping around the dirt crusted metal watching PJ finally make his way up to Dan.

Flushed with utter success, Peej opened his arms wide pulling Dan into a hard hug crushing him with love.

Dan pulled away giggling; forgetting he was balancing on the fence, he nearly fell backwards before PJ gripped onto his shirt.

Feeling exuberant, Dan swiftly thanked him and took hold of his football friends biceps, shaking him. "First game of the season!!" Dan screams making Peej laugh. "You freaking won!!"

PJ nodded in anticipation, absorbed by the feeling of triumph. "I know right?! It's amazing and to celebrate the team is throwing a party, but only the cheerleaders are invited."

Dan's eyes rolled into the back of his head the happy vibe swiftly dropping like bricks from an airplane. "Peeeeeej," He exaggerates, stepping off the fence.

PJ's lips pressed themselves into a smirk. "Rydell's invited too, mingle with some hot football jocks other than me obviously," Laughing now, Peej started to back up, dragging his cleats on the grass. "I know you're gonna say yes, so I'll pick you up at the front of the school."

Dan sighed softly. "Ya' really think a house full of drunk rival teenagers is a good idea?"

Raising an eyebrow, Peej shrugged. "No, but you only live once, princess!" He screamed then turned around and ran off to change in the locker rooms.

Dan let the cold wind make him shiver as he walked away to his designated destination, following the crowd of people who were slow to leave. "If I get raped, I'm killing him first," Dan whispered to himself as he wrapped his arms around his torso. "They better have Dr. Pepper."