→ 𝟎𝟎𝟑; jasper hale-cullen

( one: admitting that you have a problem ✧ )

◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻

               (  w h e n  )  lunch finally came rolling around, Sabrina sat with Bella and her friends seeing as she didn't know anyone else at the school, and she wasn't feeling up to talking to anyone new. 

"So, you're living with Bella?" One of Bella's friends, Jessica was her name, asked Sabrina. She had taken an interest in the newest Swan who'd enrolled in her small school.  "Why is that?"

"Jessica." Angela scolded her friend for asking personal questions. 

The girl glanced at her. "What?" 

Jessica pretended like she wasn't being nosy. Sabrina had been in her own little world, sketching away in her father's journal. Even so, part of her just knew she had to address Jessica's question before her curiosity grew too annoying to handle. 

"My parents died. Charlie and Bella took me in." Sabrina responded in a monotone voice. Her eyes never leaving the pages of the journal, but she could feel Bella's friends staring at her, as they all went silent. 

"That's why I'm living with them." she finished. Having said everything she needed to say. She packed up what she had brought, which was just shutting her father's journal, and got up from her seat. 

"Where are you going?" Bella asked the girl before she was able to leave. Sabrina stopped in her tracks. 

"Anywhere but here, I suppose," she told her before walking out of the cafeteria. She hadn't noticed that at a certain table, filled with beautiful people, they'd heard every word. Some felt sympathy for the girl, others thought it not their business. But, one stood up and also left the cafeteria.

✧ °彡°✧

Sabrina had her back against her locker as she sat on the ground in the empty hallway. The hallway was empty when she had arrived and she didn't feel like continuing her journey elsewhere, so she took advantage of the emptiness. The girl, set up camp, by opening the journal, and listening to music on her iPod at such a high volume that it was probably damaging her eardrums. Her father's fountain pen danced around the page as she drew her feelings. Every stroke, filled with emotion spilling onto the page.