→ 𝟎𝟎𝟖; port angeles

( ✧ you can't stop me lovin' myself ✧ )

◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻

               (  r a r e l y  ) did Forks Washington ever see the sun, this is something that as just widely known by citizens or travellers. Forks Washington was a town that was known to be a very gloomy place, it's weather settled between that middle ground of not yet raining, but not sunny either. Though there would be those rare instances, days even hours where the sun would peek through the grey clouds and shine down on the town below. In those times, everyone made sure to make the most of such a rare occasion before it was too late. 

That day was one of those days. Sabrina was never the type of person who loved being outdoors all the time, however, after being away from the sun for so long she couldn't help but want to bask in it. The sun felt good on her face, but on the inside, she was still anxious. It seemed to her default state these days, and with Jasper nowhere to be found she'd been feeling this way all day. Jasper, Sabrina wondered where he was. She was hoping to talk to him today, mostly because she wanted to ask him about what Jacob had told her and Bella about his family. 'Enemy clan' was the term he'd used. 

"He's not here," Sabrina heard Jessica's voice. The blonde gripped her father's fountain pen nervously. Had she been that obvious? Had Jessica found her out? It wasn't as if Sabrina's friendship with the southern Cullen was a secret, she just didn't want Jessica to find out; that girl asked too many questions. 

Her blue eyes looked up and she saw that Jessica wasn't facing her, but instead was looking right at Bella. That calmed her down a bit, but she still felt antsy. 

"Who do they just ditch?" Bella questioned. Sabrina inconspicuously listened in to their conversation, as her curiosity surrounding Jasper's family started bubbling over. 

"No. Dr&Mrs. Cullen yank them out of school for hiking, camping and stuff. I tried that on my parents, not even close." Jessica explained as she leaned back and shut her eyes, practically sunbathing with her clothes on. 

'Camping?' 

Sabrina wondered if maybe that was the reason why Jasper was 'busy'. Maybe he wasn't lying before? But that still didn't explain why he declined so quickly after she'd mentioned La Push. She shook the thoughts out of her head and looked down at the math problems she had laid out before her; homework for the night. 

"Guys!" Angela rushed over and took a seat at the picnic table. Sabrina had become somewhat acquainted with Angela ever since their visit to La Push. They were in the same English literature class (another class where Sabrina was at a higher grade level), and she was friends with her cousin, so it seemed inevitable.