→ 𝟎𝟎𝟕; la push beach

( ✧ his name is Jacob Black ✧ )

◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ 

                (  e v e n  )  though it was cold, Sabrina couldn't seem to get Bella's proposition out of her head. The girl sat alone in the guest bedroom, the door was open so her blue eyes stared down the hallway to see Bella stepping out of her room with a jacket on; she was going out. Sabrina twisted her mother's wedding ring as she contemplated her situation if she got up now and went with Bella she'd be admitting that she needed help, that she deserved to be pitied. But if she stayed home then she'd be turning down an offer that Bella gave to her because she cared — and she couldn't be mad at that, even if she found it slightly irritating.  

Sabrina sighed, before getting up from her bed she stepped out of the guest room and stood by the doorframe. She watched as Bella arrived at the top of the stairs and before she took another step, she called out to her. 

"Bella." 

Bella turned around to see the blonde staring at her. She blinked her large brown eyes wondering what the girl had to say.  

✧ °彡°✧

The entire ride to La Push beach was awkward for Sabrina who didn't speak a word to anyone. Instead, she kept her herself and had her earbuds in as she watched the scenery past by. When they finally did arrive at their destination, Sabrina stepped out of Tyler (one of Bella's friends) van. It wasn't a typically nice day at all, the sky was grey, and the air was moist. Sabrina's blue eyes looked out at the water, waves were being created by the strong winds, but the water must have been cold. 

"It's freezing," Mike admitted as he was in the middle of putting on his wetsuit. At that moment Sabrina found herself wholeheartedly agreeing with what he had to say. 

"I'm paddling out," Tyler informed the others, he had his surfboard under his arm, and his dark wetsuit on. Sabrina backed away as he walked in front of her, to dodge his large surfboard. 

"I don't know if it's worth it anymore." Eric expressed to Jessica, as the two of them put on their wetsuits after getting out the van Mike was driving.