→ 𝟎𝟏𝟐; vampires?

( ✧ tell me the truth ✧ )

◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻ ◻

                 (  s h e  )  invited them into the house. The living room was silent as Sabrina sat on the couch with Alice still having her arms around her, Sabrina had questions about their appearance. The first being how they knew where she lived in the first place, the second how they knew to come at this very moment. 

"Why are you here?" Sabrina finally spoke up, the silence was getting to be too much to bear. They didn't answer her question, and Sabrina finally pulled away from Alice's embrace. She licked her cracked lips and sat up straight, looking at both beautiful Cullen clan members before her. 

"Why are you here?" she asked again, firmly this time. They glanced at each other a sort of nonverbal communication, Sabrina followed them with her eyes and waited for her answer. 

"Because you were about to do something unnatural," Alice answered Sabrina, furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the girl. How could she have possibly known about that? 

"W-What are you talking about?" she stammered and Alice exhaled heavily. She and Jasper were both reluctant to speak, so Sabrina did it for them. There was something on her mind that she had to get out.

"Are you vampires?"

The room went silent again as Alice and Jasper both froze, from their reaction Sabrina knew the answer before they spoke it. Bella had been right all along, the Cullens, not just Edward were vampires. 

"Look, Sabrina —" 

"Tell me the truth, please." Sabrina cut the petite girl off as she stared them down, she already knew the answer and she was sure that they knew that she knew as well. Even so, Alice looked like she was trying to come up with an excuse, but before that she could Jasper spoke up. 

"Yes." 

Sabrina nodded, while Alice turned to her boyfriend with a confused expression on her face. She wasn't sure why he'd decided to expose them just like that, but Jasper didn't look phased in the slightest. 

"Doesn't that make you unnatural?" 

"Sabrina —" 

"How come you get to live and my parents can't? This is my mistake, so I have to fix it. I'm going to bring them back." Her eyes showed determination, a twinkle of emotion that burned brightly. For the first time since they had met the girl, she didn't look like a shell, but as a real person; this was worrisome. 

"Sabrina, this is different. Messing with the fabric of nature is dangerous." Alice started to explain. She hesitated before continuing, she didn't know how Sabrina was going to react to the fact that she shouldn't bring her parents back even though she could.