PREGNANT prt.1 (adiza)

This is the collection of shots that I have been waiting to post!!!! It's about Aditi becoming pregnant and I know you guys will love it!!! Hopefully after the many hours of work I have put in to it. This is the first part to around maybe 3/4 or 5 parts I will write continuing this. Please please leave your precious comments, they mean so much to me and they make all this hard work worth it!!

Please enjoy, and please comment ♥️♥️♥️

It is @Shreya_patel160 that has requested this, i hope you enjoy it lovely 💕 thank you for the request and the constant support

...

"Neil... suno meri baat... I wasn't trying to hurt you..." Aditi kept tugging his hand till he looked at her,  hitting his chest repeatedly. Zain glanced at her at and immediately faced away, unable to see those tears in her eyes. His jaw clenched in rage, his eyes squeezed shut to drown out the agony of hearing her cry. She quietened suddenly, her voice meek and heartbroken, "Neil... please... ek akri Baar..."

"And cut. Perfect shot guys... go ahead and have a five minute breather..." The director yelled to the cast and crew, brushing the dust of his trousers, satisfied with the work.

Zain looked around carefully, before grasping her hand subtly, brushing her knuckles with his thumb. He signalled her to wipe away her own tears sulking, wildly aware of all the media people surrounding them to film olvs. She grins in awe as she wipes them, he couldn't see tears in her eyes even when they were fake.

They went and sat with 4/5 seats space in between them, aware of all the cameras at every second.

She takes her phone out of her pocket as it pings loudly, and opens the message that has appeared on the screen.

Her world tumbled down. Crashing in front of her.

-congratulations Miss Rathore. The reports conclude that you are expecting. -

Shit.

A small baby, an innocent life, inside of her. Her hand flew to rub her stomach gently. She couldn't do it, they weren't married. Zain was about to go to KKK9, naamkarann was still shooting and he had a million projects lined up. She couldn't burden him with this. His parents would hate her. Her parents would be so mad. The poor baby, how could she handle such a small precious little thing?

Her breathing went raspy as she tried to control it helplessly, in slow gasps she regained her stability. She took deep breaths to calm herself, she decided to not tell anybody and think about it later.

"Shoots back on guys!" She patted her face dry, trying to preserve her makeup and hide the sweat soaking her face. They walked back on to set and when the olv cameras clicked again, she realised she had to hide her emotions right now.

"And action."

"Leave me alone! Wasn't the ten year years of suffering I went through enough?! " Zain bellowed, his eyes bloodshot in passion. Her heart sank in her chest, all she could think of was how he'd react when she told him about her being pregnant.

"Neil... no listen..." She cried, pleading with folded hands trying to keep up the act. But suddenly the tears felt genuine, sobs stuck in her throat.

"More lies? More excuses? I don't want to hear it!" He shoves her away, still somehow being very careful, hating manhandling her though it was for their job.

Aditi sniffs back her real tears to continue with her dialogue, but as soon as he hears it he stiffens, somehow knowing the difference between her real tears and her fake ones. He breaks out character to look at her in concern, he whispers faintly so nobody could hear them, "Adi?"