All I need is You - ADIZA ONE SHOT

Hey guys, here is an Os on adiza that I'm very proud of, and is very close to my heart. This is a scenario that came to mind that night when Zain was hanging out with Purvi and Yusuf sir, and it turned out to be something very emotional and special.  But this is all fictional and not to hurt anybody's sentiments. I really hope you guys enjoy this, please let me know what you think, I appreciate every comment of yours. I am yet to reply to your comments of my last one shot, but they were the absolute sweetest thing, they made me so happy I can't even explain. Thank you so much.

Guys you can expect a razz update, another update of the adiza pregnancy one shot series and even a prolouge/chapter 1 to another amazing adiza fan fiction I have thought of, all this week.

Please comment and vote and enjoy this one shot in the meanwhile!!

...

"Aditi stop." He breathed out, trying to control his blazing rage. She bit her lip to hold back her sobs, folding the clothes on the bed and storing them in the cupboard, it was just a distraction, she didn't want to face him right now. He grabbed her wrist to stop her, the grip so tight it stung her, "Aditi look at me!"

"I don't want to listen to you! Fuck off!" She yelled out , turning her face away from him, as she grimaced in anguish.

He grasped her face, cupping it forcefully to face him. She hisses out in pain, frowning at him, "Whats wrong with you Aditi? How the hell are you acting as if this is all okay?!"

"It is okay! I've done nothing wrong! You have no right to speak to me like this..." She pointed her finger at him in accusation, her eyes burnt with tears, she hated how angry Zain could get, it scared her.

"You scared me to death- goddamnit! Do you have any idea what that feels like?! You were completely drunk... they could have done anything..." She flinches seeing the agony in his eyes, she could see he was deeply hurt and that was more painful than his anger. She hated hurting him.

"Zain listen to me... You know that it wasn't like that... I just couldn't get through to you to let you know I was going... everything is fine..." She ran her hand through his hair softly, pulling him closer with her other hand, rubbing his back soothingly.

"No! No nothing is fucking fine! I've never been so scared... Don't you know you have to be more careful?!" She winced as he slams his fist on the side table, his eyes glaring at her.

"It was just a bloody party Zain! Why are you overreacting!?" She screeched back, trying to shove him away from her. He rarely every got so angry, but he had an insane temper, his possessive grip on her waist was painful.

"Oh okay fine. I shouldn't be worried not knowing where you are in the middle of the fucking night? Completely Drunk? My girlfriend surrounded by men that were leering at her without me to protect her!?" He yelled so loud that he was spitting in to her face, she had never seen him so mad at her.

She squeezed her eyes shut in fear, shaking, "What are you suggesting Zain? Huh? That if I wear short clothes and I drink I am characterless? Am I not allowed to do whatever I want?"

"You know that's not what I'm saying! Have I ever stopped you from anything before? But it's not safe!" Aditi faltered slightly, she knew she had made a mistake, she knew she had worried him to death, "And then what do I see? You are posting pictures with some bastard that is sticking to you..."

She took a shallow breath as her eyes filled up with tears, "Kapoor is poonam's friend! I know he won't- do anything...You're letting your ego and jealously control you Zain! Why aren't you listening to me...."