PREGNANT prt. 2 (adiza)

Hey, I want to dedicate this to Innocent_soul101 and I'm sorry it's so late, I wanted it to be perfect but i was so ill with a severe chest infection. I hope you receive all the love in the world ♥️

Please guys comment! Because I really did put my heart and soul in to it, and I hope it matches to the standards of my other chapters!

Please enjoy, please comment 💕💕💕💕

....

"Zain please... everyone will be there, Poonam, Nupur.... Gullu..." She pleaded with him innocently, she tugged his hand like a small child, batting her eyelashes.

"Adi I don't want to spend a night away from you, what if you need something and I'm not there-" He was struggling to refuse that adorable face, but too worried to let her spend a night at Poonam's without him.

She thought for a second before her face crumpled like a baby. She looked like she was on the verge of tears and his heart fell to the pit of his stomach.

"Okay... okay baby... I'll take you..."He cupped her face in a panic, frowning as he stroked her cheek, "don't cry please..."

"Thank youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!" She exclaimed, spinning him around and then jumping in to his arms and pecking his cheek sweetly.

He sighed with a slight smile, she played him. She knew he couldn't see her cry and used it against him.

"You tricked me? How mean..." He pouted , as he pulled her in to him, melting her heart.

"I have you wrapped around my little finger jaanu..." She grinned, roping her arms around his neck and pecking his pout away.

"Okay fine... now sit down and rest... I'll go pack your bag..." He smirked, amused by her innocent antics.

...

"Zain! Mujhe meri Zain chaiye!" She sobbed loudly in the middle of the night, nupur yawned as she flicked on the light to see what all the noise was about.

Aditi looked adorable with her pink nose and red cheeks as she threw a tantrum like a small kid, Poonam giggled at her cuteness, she missed her Zain so much.

"Come on Adu, don't cry... I'll call him na?" Gullu wiped her tears patiently, rubbing her arm, and kissing her forehead. Poonam rang Zain up, watching her carefully.

"Is Aditi okay!?" Zain panicked in absolute fear, he heard her cry in the background and clenched his fist in worry, "is that her? Poonam. Is that her?"

"She's here okay, talk to her."

"Zain! Zain yaha aao na..." She sniffles like a baby, hurting his heart and making tears come to his eyes, "please..."

"I want chocolate Ice cream! I'm hungry and I can't sleep... I want you..." She pouted demanding him cutely and he craved to kiss her sadness away.

"Okay my heroine... I'm coming okay..." He cooed her like a child, calming her down, his eyes filled with tears of panic thinking of her on her own without him.

...

"Adi mein ek baat puchu?" He takes out the chocolate ice cream out his bag, and sits beside her. She jumps in his arms, cuddling him desperately. She burying herself in to his lap, he takes her in to his arms and he runs his hand through her hair.

"Hmm?" She hummed in to his chest, rubbing her face against his shirt to wipe her tears.

"You need me to sleep or what?" He smiles a cheeky smile, making her frown up at him, scrunching her face up adorably.