Twenty

The next morning, we all got up early to get ready for the show. The boys left earlier for rehearsals and sound checks, while we took our time to get dressed and ready. Tiffany walked out of the bathroom in a bathrobe, with her hair held together by a towel.

I sat by my suitcase, deciding what to wear. The group had decided to have a theme for each show. Two days ago it was "camo", yesterday it was "90s", and today they planned for it to be "festival". Charlotte decided to wear what she wore to Coachella.

"Ugh," I groaned. "I don't know."

"Okay," Tiffany said, crawling over to sit beside my. "Lemme try something."

She opened my suitcase, looking for something. I leaned against the wall, watching as she pulled out pieces of clothing and tossed them onto the bed. A few moments later, she looked at me with a smile. I sighed and moved to sit on the bed, looking at the outfit she'd put together; a white lace bralette, a short black denim skirt, black leather boots, and a long white sheer kimono. My smile turned into a wide grin.

"I guess it isn't bad." I said slowly.

She laughed. "Now go put it on and add some accessories and you're done."

I grabbed everything and headed to the bathroom to change. It took me a few minutes before I opened the door and walked out. Tiffany and Charlotte smiled, watching as I made my way to my suitcase.

"Nick's gonna freak," Charlotte smirked. "He's gonna forget all about the performance as soon as he sees you."

I laughed, looking through my jewelry bag. As Charlotte gushed about how good the performances were going to be, I slipped a few rings onto my fingers, pulled on a necklace, and put on a pair of hoop earrings. I combed my hair with my fingers, untangling the nots as thick strands of hair fell past my shoulders.

"We look hella good." Tiffany smiled.

She picked up her phone, calling Brandon. He picked up almost a second later, watching in awe as she showed off her outfit. The rest of the guys came into the frame and we all moved towards the screen. They told us to head over now so we could get to our seats without being pushed around by the eager fans. We nodded and headed downstairs to the car.