Before He Goes - Draco Malfoy

Smut✨this story is mine
______________________________________

You were staring at him from the couch. He looked hella fine. His handsome face looking absorbed in the book. He was always driving you crazy with his expressions even if the were cute, angry, sexy you loved him so much.
  ~  "How much time are you going to keep staring at me?" he said suddenly not looking up from his book.
~  "I don't know what you are talking about... "you said quickly. He sighed and closed his book.
   ~" Then how will you call that thing you were doing for the past 15 minutes?"
   "Admiring the view " you said with your best innocent expression. He chuckled and pat his lap. You went over to him and sat on his lap only wearing an oversized shirt and some panties.
He started caressing your thighs while planting kisses on your neck. You let out a sigh and closed your eyes. You could feel Draco's smirk on your neck. That sneaky....
  He then kissed your lips while his hand went up to your hips. The sensations relaxing you. The other one went under your shirt and grabbed your clothed breast. You moaned and kissed him harder. His tongue mapping your mouth. Not knowing where you should put your hands you placed them on his chest over his suit. He would have to go to his house because of family business.
   ~"Baby let me take care of you before you leave"you said while your hands were lowering to his crotch.
~"Oh thank you my dear " he said while looking hungrily to you. He then took off your shirt and unclapped your bra. Once you were free of them his hands immediately went to your breasts. You moaned because of that sensation of his cold hands on your hot body. He played with your nipples stroking them, rolling them between his fingers while you were grinding your core on his lap. The hungry look he was giving you the whole time not missing a second of your reactions smirking at your little whimpers.
   You tried your best to undo his belt and once you did it you went on your knees in front of him. You lowered his zipper and put your hand in his pants stroking his member over his boxers. He sighed and closed his eyes. You smirked and stroked him harder.
~"You like this baby? "you said while looking at his eyes innocently.
   ~"Of course but I would like it better if you take my dick in your mouth and suck it like a good little Bitch for teasing me and lying on the couch with only panties and a shirt on looking like a goddess" he said while grabbing your hair and pulling your head back. His word only made you wetter and you took his member out and started cat licking the sides.
   ~"Take it in now"he said bringing your closer to his cock by your hair. Damn you loved it when he was ordering you around. You took in the head first sucking on it, leaving a moan because of the amazing taste. You look at his eyes and take him deeper and deeper. You pull out with a pop and grabbed his balls licking the them. He let out an moan and fell back on the chair placing his hands on the hands of the armchair. You then go back to his cock and took him completely in. He growled and you started moving your head up and down while stroking his balls. Moans escaping his mouth, his head falling back with closed eyes.
   You hear a knocking on the door and you recognize the voice of Blaise telling that he and Draco should leave in a while. You suck Draco faster moaning around his cock.
   ~"If I had enough time I would put you in my lap and fuck the shit out of that sweet pussy of yours but now you better take my cum and let me see you shallowing it " he said while looking at you. You bobbed your head faster his words making you so fucking aroused.
   You could feel his orgasm nearing and his moans getting louder. He grabbed you your hair and pulled you off his cock.
     ~" Open your mouth "he said
   You opened your mouth wide and tongue out. He stroked his cock and soon cum was all over your face and some inside your mouth. You always loved how much he can cum. You shallowed and he smirked fixing his pants.
  ~ " Now make yourself cum and clean my cum off your face. Don't let anything get wasted " he said sitting back. You took off your panties fast and straddled his lap. Your hand went down your wet pussy and stroked with your juices your clit. Your other hand took his cum in on your fingers and you sucked on them so as he said nothing will go wasted.
   You stroke your clit faster while slowly cleaning your face. He watched you carefully smirking all the way while you moaned loud. You put three fingers inside of you one by one and started fucking yourself. You were sure now you were sounding like slut moaning around your fingers. You fuck yourself fast and you feel your orgasm nearing. You get on the floor and squirt all over it. Draco laughs and gets up.
   ~"Oh you better clean this off the floor my dear"he says getting down with you.
    You start licking your squirt off the floor your nipples touching the cold wet floor. You feel yourself getting aroused again.
   ~"Yeah clean it. We don't want anyone to see it and understand what a little slut you are uh?"he said while smirking and guided your head over the floor. He got up and you looked up at him and his bulge at his pants.
    ~"Well I will have something to do on my way home I guess. You continue cleaning. I will be back in two days be a good little girl while I am away and write me about your news and I am sure the ways you are going to make yourself cum missing my cock"he said while looking down on you. You started stroking your pussy again while drinking your own cum only moaning as an answer to him.
And yeah he left you like that. Like a slut licking her squirt off the floor while stroking her pussy again and making herself cum. You gotta love this man.
______________________________________
My wattpad account got lost so here we again😂☝️❤️hope you liked it... 🤞