On the train - Lucius Malfoy

You could hear the rain hitting the windows of the train. It is night and everyone was pretty much to sleep. You could some people walking outside the club cart but it was probably kids playing around.

As you are reading, your head leaning at the window, you feel his hand moving up your leg where it was rested for a long time as you were relaxing at the silence of the night.

He sighs and his hand comes higher and higher and yourn red velvet dress slowly pools around your thighs and his hands is slowly drawing circles at your legs.

“Did you like your dress dear? he said in a quiet husky voice. That witty smirk of his! You could feel yourself getting turned on. The movements of his hands getting higher and higher.

"Yes it is so beautiful thank you my love” you said breathlessly. He giggles softly and his hands are moving at the inside of your thighs caressing and teasing.

“Oh dear your deserve your best and you know I am going to give me to you.” he says his head moving closer to you almost close to your ear. You could feel his breath at your neck.

You slowly open your legs more for him to get him where you really wanted.

“Lucius please don’t tea-se.. me.” you say as your breath gets more and more uneven. How can he have such an effect on you?!

Finally his fingers are trailing their way up your panties. You could barely feel his touch and you whine frustratedly. He giggles and starts placing kisses at your neck.

As he starts kissing you close to your chest, his fingers are moving your red panties to the side. You shiver as the cold air hits your wet pussy. His hands are again at your thighs teasing you. You close your eyes and let out a sigh.

“Lucius this is torture please..” you say as he moves your dress out of the way and starts kissing down your breasts.

“Patience dear” he says and blows some air to your hardened nipple and starts to nibble on it. You moan out loud and grab the seat tightly. His fingers now are trailing the way up from your moist entrance to your clit. Your hips backing to his hand trying to get more of him.

As the moans are leaving your mouth like crazy you hear voices outside. You gasp and whimper. His other hand comes instantly to your mouth.

“ Hush now dear."he says quietly and continues to play with your nipples. His fingers now drawing circles at your clit.

Your hand comes over his, his touch is like fire on body, his mouth doing wonders. The risk of someone hearing you makes you even more excited.

You can feel your orgasm coming soon. Your head leans back at the seat your legs are opening more him. He giggles and frees your breasts.

"Do you like it love? Does it feel good?” he whispers smirking. The people outside still talking and soon a new voice joins in.

Amazing!

Your moans cant be stopped even by both of your hands covering your mouth. His two finger are trailing down to your entrance while his thumb is still playing with your clit.

You can feel his fingers circling your entrance and he pushes them inside you. Your back arches high and your mouth opens widely in a silenced moan.

He is quick to start moving deep inside of you. The sounds of your wet pussy is driving you insane. He lets out a growl as he stares over your trembling flashed body. You look so beautiful as the moonlight shines over you. Your eyes closed tight.

He quickly finds your sweet spot just in time to hear the voices getting farther away. You almost scream and your body trembles like crazy as his fingers keep hitting that spot without mercy. His thumb at your clit putting more pressure.

“Come for me princess I know you want it.” he says breathlessly as he is so turned on from watching you writhe before him.

You don’t need more motivation and you come hard squirting all over. You are sure your scream still could be heard everywhere. He giggles and brings his fingers at his mouth and licks them.

“ You are delicious dear. But I’m afraid you made a mess.” he says with smirk.

You still breathing heavily get on the floor and start licking your juices from the cold floor. He swear he could come right there instantly. He gets up and inspects you as you sip. He slowly gets down and grabs your hair guiding you over the floor.

“ That’s it dear clean and then we can continue we are not done.” he says with a rough voice.

You moan loudly and start already thinking about what is going to happen next….