Kind Of Kisses Preference

Draco Malfoy
~ Good night kisses: usually on you cheak or lips after both settle in bed ready to fall asleep.
~Good morning kisses: on your neck or on your head if you are snuggled close to him. He would stroke your hair and slowly wake you up.
~Cooking kisses: you tried to learn to cook some dishes since his mother brought up marriage and even if you knew that the elves are going to cook you still thought it would be nice to know. So he will sit watching you with a smirk as you hum a song and make cookies. "Well aren't you a good wifey." he says and kisses your neck and shoulders giggling.
~Reminder kisses: you had talked about his views and cleared that you are his love. Even if he is cold sometimes he would never leave you feel unloved. Like if a day he didn't really talked to you that much or haven't spend a lot of time with you he would tell you that he loves you and find a bunch of nicknames for you from princess to straight mine. He would kiss your hands and your temple and make it up for you.

Lucius Malfoy
~Good morning kisses: usually on your hand while holding them and asking if you slept well.
~Gift kisses: he would like to spoil you and be proud of you. Furthermore he would find very amusing you squealing and trying on your gifts so he would kiss you smirking to your lips.
~Goodbye kiss: when he would have to leave for work he would kiss you at your temple or head and put a hand on your shoulder informing you on when he is going to be back.
~Reminder kisses: you had obviously talked about his views and cleared with you that he loves you and thinks the best of you. But of course people talk and there are times when you don't think that you are good enough or feel hurt so he is here to remind you that you are his and he is proud of you. So he would pin you to the wall or the closest surface and put a hand around your neck and tell you are his and only his and kiss your jaw. He would try to express his feelings as much as he cans because generally he does not that much and worship you for who you are.

Tom Riddle
~Reading kisses: when you are in the living room or in the common room and your would read peacefully. Those rare times that you don't have to talk and be close to each other. Even if you are both immersed to a world of your own he would kiss your head or give a peck on your neck here and there.
~Long conversations kisses: after a long conversation about literally everything from dark magics to an animal he would peck your lips or kiss your hand.
~Passionate kisses: It's quite rare even for you to get him to a show a lot of feelings or he would be either relaxed with you which you are really proud to break down his cold mask oh it's an honor! But their definitely some times where he is angry and pissed and would pin you to the wall and kiss you and leave possessive marks on your neck for either refusing and teasing him or someone getting too close for his liking.

Hoped you liked it 🖤