In His Mind - Tom Riddle

You looked at him. Totally immersed at his book. It's nice to look at him like that. He was calm and you can decipher some expressions of confusion, interest or anger. It was rare that his face wouldnt be a cold mask but you would always at least understand something from his eyes.
    Lastly he seems to be more relaxed with you. It's the little things you know. You did your research on his condition you would say. Psychopathy or sociopathy don't know which one but the had some similarities. The sure thing is that he does have his human side. Surely some tendencies.
    Even if he is a sociopath he didn't start as completely cold as it is not about that or manipulative. He learned to do this over the years of observing people and fighting for his goals. His scaring past even if it didn't made him who he is, it surely shaped his beliefs and targets.
        Lately as you spend a lot of time with him too you have noticed his spontaneous moves. You could see the wheels turning in his head as he thinks. He would then caught you looking like him and he would smirk before going back to his work or starting or conversation with you.
     And a very complicated smirk would that be. Maybe you are thinking things to muck. Maybe you are too curious as he says. Maybe you shouldn't but you have the urge to understand him as to know how to act or become closer to him even if that means finding he is more dark than you thought.
     Your years of insecurities and losing friends and different quarrels had your trying to understand the other and what the want. Well it seems you are starting to have something in common with Tom.
      Your mind is racing with thoughts and you hasn't noticed him looking at you trying to understand you too.
   "What are you thinking dear?" he says bringing you out of your thoughts. That smirk again ah. It doesn't seem malicious nor fake. It doesnt express superiority but fun and interest. You feel really proud.
      "Are you going to answer at me?" he says examining you, his eyes scanning you. It makes your body feel hot and you slighty squirm but he is quick to notice, his smirk intensifying.
    Something else you have noticed is his impatient. He is still having those conversations with you where he tries to understand you like you do and he is patient to ask again and again trying to strip down your information for as he says you have a bunch of ways to tell someone what you want and everytime it can reveal something. But sometimes he just gets cutely I would say impatient and want to get what he wants.
      His hand on your thigh brings you again out of your trance. He eyes are squinted with curiosity now.
    "What are you thinking so intensely?"he says almost whispering. His hand though is distracting you as it travels up and down your thigh. You let out a breath and he then seems to notice what he is doing as he looks down.
     He quickly recollects himself and looks over you to see if you have noticed but you quickly close your eyes and sigh. He smirks again at your reaction and wanders higher.
    "I'm thinking about you" you say and you place your hand on his shoulder and stroke lightly. His eyes follow your movements.
   "Oh it's such an honor baby" he says husky and you squish your thighs together. Well you try but his hands now hold you open. Fuck his voice is so hot. He giggles and leans to kiss you.
   Well this is going to be an another interesting afternoon.....