In Their Home - Preference

Draco Malfoy
He was excited but tried to hide it to get away from his mother's and father's comments. But he was happy that they both accepted you so he has to carry this burden. When you first arrived he was thrilled to see you after two months. He was also nervous thinking you might not be comfortable and inside his head the idea that he should be more cold with you and take a step back passed but when he saw your smile everything disappeared.
You spend the whole day exploring the house and garden. He was so happy to see you excitedly skip through the garden. When the night came you both headed for your room. Draco thought that maybe you won't feel comfortable in a room by your own but he left it happen because he was unsure with himself. When he woke up at night to drink some water and he saw you in a window looking outside completely exhausted but still looking around you like something would jump on you from some where anytime he knew it was a bad idea. He grabbed your hand and brought you to his room. In no time you were in his arms at his bed and it felt more right than ever. ( I feel like that would be a relationship with Draco he does a mistake and then he understands it and makes it up sometimes long term sometimes right away.)

Lucius Malfoy
He invited you to his home when he was very sure with your relationship. He guided you through his house and explained everything to you with pride. At one point you just didn't care for everything around you just hooked your arm around his and listened to him all the way because you loved how proud he is. You strolled through the gardens which you loved so much. He left you there to explore as he dismissed himself to finish some paperwork he had to do. He still looked at you from the window stealing glances here and there. When night came he showed you your room which he made some alternations so you can be more comfortable. And everything was okay for the first two nights.
Everything started when you passed his grandfather's portrait and lets say it didn't end very well. He was so sad because he also learned this not from you but from one of his elves. You were always open in this relationship and that you didn't tell him was important. For the next days you kept yourself in the garden and was suspiciously quiet with him. He left it and he felt guilty about it but everyone deals with their feelings differently and maybe you wanted some time. When he saw you at night awake at the hallway afraid to pass through too that was enough. He took your hand kissed it and slowly lead you to his room. You hand a very long conversation but he tried to explain that he is not embarrassed about you and happy to have you to his home but he struggled a little bit to find words for it. He just ended up spilling everything out and looking away from you. You kissed him and snuggled close to him and slowly fell asleep. He smiled content and thought that you are going to sleep for the rest of the stay with him and possibly forever.

Tom Riddle
When he invited you to his house well his father's but his anymore he gave you a tour and showed you everything. You though preferred the library for your free time or the living room just like him. He will not admit it but he thought that when he raises in power he will find a beautiful house with a garden for you to stay together. You both knew that this is not probably a brief stay because it would be difficult to see each other otherwise and it may be dangerous for you if someone wanted to hurt you to get to him. He recently made a lot of deals and met so many people. He will return from his quests or his work in his office and meetings and he will find you in the living room by the fireplace so he will grab a book and sit with you. You will ask him about his plans and he will answer you everything with the least details he would give that would annoy you so much. You of course slept at different rooms but after an incident with one of his death eaters that changed.
He would slowly back you to the wall telling you that you are not worthy enough and that if you do anything to stop his Lord from his plans he would kill himself. Tom would be surprised how brave he would be to even think that he has any right to talk to you like that. He stayed still long enough to hear you tell him that he has no right to interve in your relationship and what his Lord do is his business. When he heard you squeal ready to be hit from him that was his last straw. Let's just say that man when through a lot of torture.
The next days you will be quiet and so tired not being able to sleep. The only sleep you would get is when Tom is with you at the living room. After waking up one night from your horrible screams from a horrible nightmare that was enough. He calmed you down and brought you to his room where you were able to get some sleep in his arms and slowly went back to your unbreakable spirit he loved.

______________________________________
I know those where long 😂hope you liked it 🤞