27

"i love you more-"

"no! i love you more."

"nuh uh-"

"oh my gosh, shut up."

michael and luke looked over at the little boy who was sat that the table with a bowl of lucky charms. they both smiled and looked back at each other, their foreheads pressed together. michael placed a short kiss to luke's lips before they sat back in their chairs, looking at carson who was glaring at them.

"we're engaged now, kid. get used to it." michael said, and carson shook his head.

"no. no no no."

"yes. yes yes yes." michael said, making carson crack a smile.

"when are you guys gonna go on your married trip?" carson asked.

"our what?" luke laughed.

"that trip that you take after you get married." carson said.

"honeymoon?" luke asked.

"yeah, that."

michael looked over at luke, and shrugged.

"uh. i don't know, buddy. it's gonna be kind of hard to go away, and leave you here." michael said, and carson rolled his eyes.

"just leave me with grandma or cal for a little bit. he's supposed to be back in town soon anyway." he said, and luke smiled a little.

"we'll see, okay?" michael said, and carson nodded.

"where will you go?" carson asked, and michael looked over at luke, raising his eyebrows.

"i think for a short trip..." luke said, and looked at michael. "...we could just rent a house on the coast or something. if we get fortunate enough to take a long trip, how does bali sound?"

"sounds like heaven." michael said, leaning over and kissing luke again.

"gross!"