Chapter sixteen

Jae's POV

Demi was absolutely thriving with energy the whole journey back to Sherman oaks, the car filled with her beautiful voice as she sung along to almost every song I played. Crazy how she can sing absolutely anything and sound incredible.
I barely sang just so I could listen to her; pretending I was concentrating on the road. Every now and again I'd notice her glance over to me and smile from ear to ear, how phenomenal her smile is; enchanting me into a state of pure bliss.

After arriving home we stopped at Demi's real quick while she grabbed a bag for tonight's date.
We really needed showers, we reeked of sea water.
"Okay, so this one is yours." I said leading her into Stephs bedroom and showing her how to use the shower.
"Aren't you joining me?" She smirked.
I gave her a cheeky look but before I could turn and walk away she grabbed me and pulled my body into hers; slamming her lips onto mine.
Engulfed in a passionate yet fiery kiss, I found it hard to gasp for air. Our lips danced in sync as she moved her hand up onto the back of my head, tangling herself into my hair and pulling me closer.
Before I could let things go any further, as my hands were already dangerously close to her ass, I slowed down the kiss and finally pulled away.

"Fuck..." I said breathlessly. "I guess you'll have to stay tuned" I winked.

Demi's POV

And with that, Jae walked away from me. Playing hard to get; I am determined to let her take control. I could have her right here and now, but I'll respect the fact that she wants to wait. She doesn't even have to tell me that, I can already read her like a book.
Don't get me wrong, I want to wait too. But with how we stared talking in the first place, I've been ready since day one.

Part of me wants our first time to be really special, but the other part of me wants her to show me her dominant side and treat me like she's never treated anyone.

I climbed into the shower, body thriving for attention from Jae. My hands seemed to find themselves wandering down to my core, where I felt a pulsating sensation as my mind wandered back to kissing Jae and everything that could come after that.
A moan slipped out of my mouth before I could shut myself up; luckily Jae had previously turned some music on before she jumped in the shower herself.

Hoping and praying she didn't hear that. Although if she did, that might tempt her to join me in the shower.
I climaxed over the thought of pushing Jae against the wet, cold shower wall and thrusting my body into hers.
Coming down from my body high, I turned the shower onto cold and had a quick wash.

When I got out of the shower. Jae was sat on the edge of the bed in only a towel, dripping wet.

She smirked at me. Oh fuck.

"Have fun?" She giggled.
I felt my whole face heat up and immediately went to grab my bag.
Before heading back into the bathroom she wrapped her arms around my waist from behind. My heart swooned.

"Don't be shy baby." Her hands ran up and down my sides as I almost let out another moan.
I turned around rapidly and faked a stern look.
"Okay you have to stop doing that!"
"What?" She asked, pretending to be clueless.
"Teasing me all the time! It's not fair!" I pouted.
She lifted my chin with her fingers and left a soft peck on my lips.

"Only if you stop being so adorable." She pouted right back at me.
How the fuck did we just go from being super hot for eachother to now being soppy and loved up?
Either way... it's a thrill.

Jae's POV

I have so many mixed feelings for Demi right now. I can feel myself falling for her; hard. But I also want to do the naughtiest things to her.
Trying not to get distracted, we went our separate ways and got ready for the date.

I knew exactly where I was taking her, and had already planned at least half of the night out in my head. But who needs plans when nothing ever goes accordingly? As long as I have our table booked (check!) and transport there and back (check!) everything should be good.

Demi stepped out and oh.. my.. god.
"I can't fucking..."
I paused.
"I literally have no words... you look... fucking delicious." Was the only thing I could really come up with that had any logic to it, because right now, looking at Demi; my brain was scrambled.

The whole car journey there I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was really making it hard for me to not want to undress her absolutely anywhere. Looking like that, I can't wait much longer. 

She stepped out of the car and paparazzi was immediately all up in our faces, luckily we had her bodyguard escort us to the restaurant through the back doors so we could have a night to ourselves

Sitting at our booth, Demi finally said something after staying suspiciously quiet since we saw eachother after getting ready.

"I don't know whether I want to kiss you or fuck you"
I choked on my water.
"Jesus Dem's bit of a pre warning next time?" I blushed, hard.
"Sorry" she looked down and laughed, I'll never get over how beautiful she is. "I just can't stop looking at you, you look amazing."
I was wearing black skinny suit pants, a black tight shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and cream coloured braces. Simple yet elegant. Seems we both went for the all black look tonight.
Keeping it classy with my lady.

I felt Demi's bare foot find it's way up my trouser leg, rubbing my thigh so slowly that I couldn't contain myself.

"Dem you're going to have to stop." I said seriously. (Kind of)

"Or what?"

"Or I'm going to have to drag you into the restroom and show you how serious I am."
She looked intimidated.
"Okay let's eat, and then after; I want you for dessert."
She smirked mischievously.
I can never physically speak when she surprises me with things like that.
Hopefully that's how I make her feel when I finally get my hands on that beautiful body.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked while we waited for our food.
"Honestly?" She waited for me to continue, "my hands all over your body." I said and let out a contented sigh.
I rested my head on my hand and stared at her for the remainder of the time we had to wait for our dinner to arrive.

Without warning she placed her hand on top of the one I had resting on the table.
"I really fucking like you" she stroked my hand with her thumb.
I waited for her to lock eyes with me again before replying to her.
"I really fucking like you too."