Not One of those Ordinary Day

Mia (POV)

I scan my book in order to get ready for my math exam in this huge hallway where I can see everyone in and out of the campus.

This is my second year and I am  truly appreciate  the beauty of the school and I am proud of my parents for a job well done.

If only they are here to stay with me...  I miss daddy and mommy, I miss home.  I can imagine the garden on the rooftop with blooming buds with the butterflies all over, oh! I miss Scotland so much.

"Mia!" A voice from my behind, Claire is waving her hands and running behind me.

Claire is the only person I brought from Scotland, her mother is my nanny.

"Claire, aren't you have a class to attend?"

"My lady...I mean Mia, your parents are coming" Claire announced with smile in here face that emphasize her blue eyes.

I dont know how to feel, I am curious at the same time anxious.

" Why? Is there something wrong? What brings them here?"

"Oh! Mia, did you forget? It is the 20th Founding Anniversary of the school, they are here as the Main guests of the event.

"Oh! Ofcourse I remember but it is unusual that they are here, they usually sent a representative  every Founding Anniversary."   Surely they are up for something...