Unexpected Guest

Mia (POV)

I am infront of this big mirror looking to my reflection as I barely seen, its been a while.  Welcome back Margaret.

My parents want only nothing but  the best for me, they gave me the best life I could ever imagine even if my true identity is at stake.

I believe that in the right time I will  back to the reality and live with it. Surely I will miss Mia but I am Mia and forever will be.

"Oh! Margaret, you are pretty as ever". Helen approach me with teary eyed. "Enjoy your night young lady" She smile and hug me.

"I will Helen" I check my watch, as usual I am late. "I have to go Helen" I hurried towards Carlos and drive as fast as we can.

I am excited to see my parents like I always did since I was a kid. I adore them for being a kind parents towards Brandon and I, they gave us freedom and independence. They allow us to face our own failure and learn from it. Forever I am grateful that I have them as my parents.

As I approach to the table guided by the waiter, I saw someone so familiar.  I cant see his face because he is facing my parents.

Father stand as he saw me coming, he walk towards me and hug.

"Oh Marga! My baby! I miss you so much, you look stunning as ever and you grown up" I smile and hold him.

"Daddy, I'm so excited to see you. You are handsome as usual". My father is on his forty's but gorgeously handsome, mommy is so lucky to have him. I am lucky because he is my father.

"I would like you to met someone Marga, come here I will introduce and I explain the details later". Daddy handed me towards the table.

Mommy is there standing as we approach toward them...

I open my eyes as wide as I can, I am sure I am not dreaming. Liam San Miguel is in front me and I am confused as hell.

"Marga, honey...this Liam San Miguel". Mommy introduced him but I can't barely hear. Ofcourse, I know him, everyone knows him.

"Nice to finally meet you my highness" Liam handed his hand to me, I dont know what to do... I am shaking.

I shake his hand and try to hide my nervousness "It is my pleasure to meet you, Liam San Miguel."

King Rafael, my father try to explain everything to me.

"Margaret, King Phillip of Scotland ofcourse your grandfather and King Efren of Spain, Liam's grandfather knew each other way back to their college life". I listened and try to absorbed everything of what daddy say.

I look at mommy and she's smiling, I look at Liam and he is nervous as I am but he is not in shock. He know...ofcourse he know!

"They became close friends". Daddy continue "Until it came to the point that they made a verbal aggreement that they really vowed and very committed about it". Daddy hold my hand, I am cold and shaking.

"They agreed to let their grandchild to marry each other in the right time" What?! I look at Liam, obviously he is not in favor of this. Dont worry Liam we are in the same page...am I?

"Dad...this is a big news" I am really in the stage of shock.

"Baby, I am sorry but this is your grandfather's request that your mom and I vowed to follow. In due time baby, but not definitely today, you are both young."

" I understand your highness" Liam finally speak. I can see pain in his eyes. "I promise to fulfill the agreement being made that is why I am here."

Oh! Liam, this is unfair for both of us. I need to find a way but how?! God how?

Liam bid goodbye to all of us, he tried to hide his pain. I am shock, I am still in the process of absorbing everything.

It has been a long night, I desperately want to go home and sleep and forget everything that happened.

I bid goodbye to my parents and leave.