First Day in School

Liam (POV)

I am excited and nervous about my school.

I recalled my conversation with my father before I  leave Spain.

" You are allowed to study in London in one condition". King Rafael, my father told me.

"You will study in Margaret Academy". What?! He must be kidding me, there is no way that I will enter there, I'm not yet ready to have connections with the owner...I'm still young.

But now, I'm here in front of the school facing the very huge portrait of Margaret del Prado, the only daughter of the owner and the school name after her "Margaret Academy".

Mia (POV)

My P.E. class is one of my favorite aside the fact that Claire is my partner in every activity, my teacher Mr. Smith is very cheerful and very kind unlike my teacher in math Mrs. Jones.

" Good morning class". Mr. Smith is in front ready for our activity.

"Are you all excited for our activity today?"

"Yes sir!" echoed in the gym.

"But before we start I would like you to meet your new classmate fresh from Spain, Your highness...Prince Liam San Miguel." All heads turn to the door. Holy cow! He is one gorgeous creature and all the girls giggle and so am I.

Mr. Smith introduced him with honor " Prince Liam is the only son of King Rafael and Queen Samantha of Spain. He is here like all you...   to learn, so I expect that you will trait him the normal way like what you did to other blue bloods. 

Liam (POV)

Other blue bloods?! Is it possible that Margaret is here?! Hopefully not. Fingers cross.