The Transferee

Liam (POV)

London is different from my country home Spain, it looks like it was taken out from the book. London the home of the monarchs, so nice to finally here.

I know I am still young to pursue my dream to study here despite my mother's refusal still my father convince her to allow me.

"Master, we already here". Luke open the car as I step outside finding myself amuzed by the sceneries. So this is my home for now, an apartment...a very stunning apartment. As I walk inside my new butler approach me.

"Welcome Master Liam my name is Ben, from this day onward I am your butler."

"Nice meeting you Ben". I give my hand to man infront of me, probably he is on his forty's with a well-formed mustach and gray eyes. Ben is 6 footer with a musculine body on the suite. He introduce me to all the staffs...my staffs from now on.

As I walk into my bedroom, the 10th year old version of me is on the wall. That was my portrayed seven years ago in my birthday before my grandfather died, the previous king of Spain before my father. 

King Efren San Miguel who changed my life completely.

"Master dinner is ready".   Vicky one of my staffs announced as she open the door, she is on her late twenty's.

"Thank you Vicky, just give me a minute." I went to the rest room to fix myself for the dinner. I hear my phone ringing and I hurry to my table to answer.

"Hello"

"Hi Liam! I miss you, soon I will visit you"

"Cassandra Im only here for about four hours" Cassandra is my girlfriend of about five months, she is the daughter of Duke of Barcelona.

" Oh! Liam, I will convince father to study also in London for me to be with you."

"No need Cassy, just finish your Secondary first before you follow me here".

"We only have two years remaining before college, see you then after two years." I heard a knock on the door.

" I need to go Cassy, bye".

"Bye Liam, I love you. See you soon."