CH.10

'Daniel's POV'

My mind is still thinking over the nightmare I had. If it was a nightmare.

You never know in this house and it seems real.

I swear I could smell the blood coming from my best friends dead bodies.

I'm so sucked up in my thoughts that I forgot about the breakfast. The eggs and bacon have caught fire and I don't even notice.

I'm just standing there with the spatial in my hand.

"Oh God! Fire!" A voice yells from behind me, making me scream once again. I turn around and swing the spatula at the person standing behind me.

And I just hit Jonah in the face.

"Ow! Daniel!" He yells again. "I'm dead, but that still hurts! Now let me put out the fire."

Oops. Oh Well, he'll survive. I step aside and let Jonah walk to the sink and fill a bowl with water, which he throw over the fire, putting it out immediately.

Then he turns to me with an eyebrow raised.

And I can't help but burst out laughing. He has a red spot on his cheek as big as the spatual.

"Don't laugh. This is your fault!" Jonah scoffs with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You shouldn't have scared me like that then." I reply when the laughter stopped.

"You live in a haunted house with Corbyn Besson, the most famous ghost on this planet, what did you expect? A calm life?"

"That was why I thought to..."

"Did I hear my name?" An annoyed looking Corbyn appears right in front of me, scaring me again.

"Dammit! You need to stop doing that!" I say while clutching my heart.  The poor thing had to take a lot this past days.

"I'm not listening to a stupid human. I do what I want." Corbyn said angry, glaring at me. With his arms crossed over his chest, he looks like a small child that didn't get candy he wanted.

"Corbyn, stop it" Jonah lectures, making the both of us turn our heads in his direction.

"No, Jonah. You're suppose to be my friend and help me. Not....this." Corbyn growls and gestures to me.

"Excuse me! I so have feelings you know." I try to say, but I'm ignored.

"I know, Corbyn, but it's not easy like that. You have to try and accept humans again. They aren't all bad." Jonah replies to Corbyn.

"No, Jonah. They are all the bloody same. Humans are selfish. They only look at the things that make them selves better and not other."

"In still your friend, even though I've been human for such a long time. Be reasonable, Corbyn. Daniel didn't do anything wrong. Hell, he even tried to be your friend, but all you do is yell at him and try to get him out of the house!"

The yelling continues, me standing in the middle of it, looking back and forth between the two ghosts like a dumbass.

"Wait, Wait, wait." I suddenly interrupt the quarrel.

They both look at me. "What?" They say at the same time, though Jonah's was way more friendly then Corbyn's.

I turn my head to Jonah.

"How did you know what happen?" I asked him. "I thought you said you had to go?"

I can clearly see Jonah freeze at my statement.

"I... uhmm. I can see it at the way.he.still behaves towards you." He answers me quickly.

"Yeah, but who said that I actually talked to him? You wouldn't know right, cause you were somewhere else...."

Jonah is hiding something from me and I guess also from Corbyn since Corbyn looks curious as well.

"I-I... it's hard to explain." Jonah finally sighs.

"Well, try." Corbyn says with an amused expression.

"Well, I had some sort of dream, where you guys talked. I just had this feeling that the dream was real, you know. Daniel, you have to understand what I'm feeling. It's like the dream you had this ni..." Quickly his eyes widen and he slaps a hand over his mouth.

My mouth falls open. "How did you know?" I asked surprised. "How did you know about my dream?" I asked again, more pushy this time.

Jonah looks around the room for help, but he doesn't find any. "I have to go." He brings out.

"No wait!" But before I can move he has disappeared.

Damn.

Immediately my thoughts tracks back to the dream.

Back to the moment where I had seen the flash of the murderer.

He's not blond, but brown hair.

My mouth falls open in shock again.

This can't be, can it?

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." Corbyn sarcastic voice sounds through the room. "Not that I care, because maybe you'll suffocate on it."

"Can't you act friendly for one minute?" I ask when I looked at him.

The blond is leaning against the counter, a smirk playing around his lips when he looks at me.

"Nope, not for you." He replies cockily.

I sigh. He's so stubborn. At least I'm still trying to be his friend. I just hope he'll warm up to me eventually.

"Can we start a truce? Just for a few days?" I then asked hopefully, but my question is immediately responded by a shake of his head.

"No, don't even propose something stupid like that. Besides, I gave you a small truce thisnight. I didn't bother you once."

I blink. Not once... that means....

"Oh my god." I whisper.

It was Jonah. Who else can it be.

"What?" Corbyn asks confused.

"It was Jonah." I say and look at him. "He's planning something. He's evil. I'm sure."

The change on Corbyn's face is clear once again. The way his look changes from annoyed, to confused and Noelle pure anger, like I'm used to.

He pushes himself away from the city her and walkes closer to me.

Oh no. Slowly Corbyn is walking, I back up. It does t last long before I'm pressed against the wall. Corbyn is standing close. I can feel his breath.

"Listen here, you dick. You can say anything you want to me. Call me names, try to kill me again, I don't care, but don't talk bad about my friends!" He yells, his pointer finger hitting my chest.

"I'm so..."

He doesn't even let me apologize.

"You're A dirty, selfish person, just like all the rest of them. And you wonder why I don't want to be friends with you. Look at your self, with your..."

And that's when I did the most stupid thing I've ever done.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I connect my lips with his.

______________________

Ohhh what's gonna happen now!!!
THREE UPDATED BECAUSEI LIVE YOU ALL!!!! I have another on maybe I would post it ;)