Ch.18

¤Daniel's P.O.V¤

I'm not saying that I'm okay with Jonah's plan, since I got the key role in that.

I'm scared out of my mind, but I have to stay strong so I can save my Corbean.

Plus, those guys are ghosts, they can't do more then scare me, even though they can hurt Corbyn.

It's actually quite nerve wracking knowing that he is in the hands of his killers once again. I don't know what they're doing with him. I can't be there with him.

Jonah and I decided to wait till morning to continue with his plan. I protested, saying we needed to save Corbyn now and make sure those bastard will rot in eternal blackness..... Or where ever they will go once the plan worked.

Jonah had left me alone for a bit, he needed to go talk to the ruler of the Earth. His boss or God, if you want to call him that. He told me his plan and if I don't screw up, it might even work.

I have to do it all alone. When the morning comes, I will have to go back to the house and sneak in.

Why the morning? Because Jonah told me that ghosts are stronger at night, so daytime will be the perfect timing to attack.

Why I have to go alone? Because Austin and Mike can feel Jonah when he comes near. We have to surprise him, so he can't come near the house. He'll wait for me on safe distance.

I'm sitting in Jonah's bedroom now on the bed, staring at the pictures.

He can be back any minute. He had to explain the situation to his boss and ask him for a dimension gate to the place the bad ghosts go.

Jonah explained that to me. It's a punishment for the once who use their ghost powers wrong. It's a dark place with place with nothing there. They can't see each other and they will be there forever.

So, after I sneaked into the house, I had to find a perfect opportunity to get Mike and Austin alone in a room. Corbyn can't be anywhere near the gate because he will get sucked into it as well, and I don't want him to disappear.

Then I only need to open the gate and when they're sucked into it, I just have to close it.

Simple as that.

.....I hope.

A sigh slips past my lips and I stand up from the bed.

The nerves are killing me, my heart is bouncing so hard I can feel it in my toes. This is even worse then I had to do those speaking assignments for the class in school.

Slowly I walk to the window and stare out.

The sun has already appeared from behind the horizon. Jonah has to be back now any minute.

I hope he will be soon, so I can get it over with.

Then I decide to get a closer look at the pictures.

Jonah and the girl look so happy together. I can see the love in their eyes when they look at each other.

A smile plays on my lips.

They're cute.

"I miss her." Jonah's voice then says from behind me and I jump, letting out a squeal.

"Jonah! Don't do that. I'm already scared enough." I said and clutch my heart.

Jonah chuckled. "Well, I havethe gate." He said and holds up a shinny black ball. I can hold it in one hand.

"So, how does it work?" I ask and walk closer.

Hi ah shows me the ball and I see an almost invisible black button on it. "You just press this to open it. Press it again to close it." He explains and I nod.

"Okay, I can do that." I said and smile. Pushingthe botton must be the easiest part of the whole plan.

Jonah frowns amused. "I hope so." He teases.

I take the ball from his hand and put it inside the pocket of my coat. Or the coat Jonah lent me. Anyway, it has zippers so I can't lose the ball.

"Is the plan clear?" Jonah asks and I nodded.

"Sneak in, get them alone in the room and push the button." I sum up quickly and Jonah nods. Then he looks out of the window and smiles when he sees the sun completely.

"Good luck then, Daniel. Save Corbyn." He said and hugs me. I hugged him quickly back.

Then we break apart and I close my eyes, waiting for Jonah to transport me back at the house.

When I feel the cold wind rush through my hair, I open my eyes and stare at the house.

Oh I hope this plan works.

_________________________

Since you all wanted me to finish the whole book so good thing I have a good memory of my dream.

Yes, this was a dream I have........ weird.