//Prologue//

Read desc. First if you haven't already:)
Written in third Person POV

Baekhyun looked down as he played with fingers. Ever since he's been kicked out of his family's house and moved in with his new found boyfriend Chanyeol, he hasn't been fully into his happy place once.

Of course, he was happy around Chanyeol, this however was a different happiness he was referring to.

Maybe he would stop considering how long it's been, he thought. However, there were a few moments that Baekhyun almost let himself slip and he had to hurriedly pull himself back.

It was stressful when Chanyeol would have to do things with the gang and Baek just wanted to go into his happy place, but he didn't want to risk Chanyeol coming home during it.

He was lost.

"Baek, what's wrong?" Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun was in a deep thought.

"Oh sorry! I'm just thinking is all" He put on a smile.

"What are you thinking about? Want to talk about it?" Chanyeol placed his arm around the boy's shoulders.

"No, it's ok. Thank you though" Baekhyun sighed and laid his head on his chest.

"Ok, you know I'm here for you always" He ran his fingers through the elders hair.

"I know Channie" He said just before he heard the younger's phone ring.

Chanyeol looked at the caller ID seeing that it was his leader, Kyungsoo, aka D.O. He sighed knowing he was probably going to have to leave Baekhyun once again. Yet he would always choose this rather then having Baek join the gang.

"Yes~" He cooed into the phone.

Baekhyun nuzzled his head into as close as he could into Chanyeol. He wanted to appreciate his warmth before it was gone.

"Uh huh..yeah. I'll be there in 10" He finished the call.

"Baekie?" His fingers came to a halt in his hair.

"I know. Just be safe ok?" Baekhyun pecked his boyfriends lips.

"Of course. I'll be home to join you in bed. I promise" He kissed his forehead as Baekhyun nodded.

Baekhyun watched as "Chan" grabbed his jacket and headed out the door. He bit his lip as the stress hit him. He always wondered if that'd be the last time.

He thought about how he usually didn't come home until the late hours of the night when he was called out like this, even though it hasn't been as often as it used to be.

"Maybe..maybe I can squeeze it in before he gets home" He said out loud to himself, as he played with the paws of the oversized hoodie he had on that Chanyeol put on him earlier.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I miss daddy already" he pouted with his lower lip sticking out, and sweater paws on his cheeks.

He turned on the tv flipping through channels until he located some cartoons, and cuddled a pillow close to his chest since he didn't have any stuffies at the moment.

"Come home soon dadda" He nibbled on the tip of his thumb.

-

SURPRISE SURPRISE DRAMATIC IRONY~. Yes, this is a little space book uwu oh well. If you couldn't tell from book 1 well, I tried.
As I mentioned in Sudden Danger, this book will not be as long as the upcoming full sequel, as this will focus mainly on Chanbaek. I'm going to TRY and keep really important events with the gang and Kaisoo out of this book so the book can be optional but I'm not too sure if I can do that yet haha. If anything, you can skip the chapters you feel uncomfortable with. Anyway, WELCOME TO LITTLE HYUNG. I hope most of you stay with me for the trilogy:)