Final//10

S/O to my close friend Diamondphantom1 for the new cover in honor of this book being nominated for Wattys❤️So thankful

Kyungsoo watched as Baekhyun stormed out the front door. His heart mildly sunk because he knew things must of not went well. Jongin placed a comforting hand on his thigh.

Minutes later, Chanyeol finally came down the stairs.

"Thanks for last night and letting us stay, I'll see you at the next meeting" He simply said before leaving.

"You don't think I caused all of this do you?" Kyungsoo questioned.

"I think every couple has their own personal things they go through. I don't think you had that much to do with this love" Jongin reassured.

Kyungsoo nodded and went back to finishing his breakfast.

~

"Taetae. Would daddy ever do that to you?" Baek whined.

"I hope not, would you dada?" He dramatically shook his head, and asked Jungkook.

"I would never ignore you Tae...unless I had a dire reason" He ran his thumb over his soft face.

Baek dramatically sighed and squished his face in between his hands.

"But I wuv him"

"I think you should talk to him Baek"

"If he had a reason, why hasn't he told Baekie?" Baek said.

"I'm sowwy Baekie. Taetae is here" He cuddled him in a hug.

"Tank you Taeeee" He smiled.

"I think I should go to him now" He said when pulling away.

Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"Want to get ice cream first? Or a toy?"

The two littles happily nodded.

~

Chanyeol jumped up when he heard small knocks on the door. He opened it to reveal a calmed down Baekhyun slowly eating ice cream and clutching a stuffed Monkey.

"Hey daddy"

"Baekie?" He questioned if he was still in little space.

"Actually no, I just felt like calling you that" He shrugged, avoiding eye contact.

"Well, you don't have to pretend like this isn't your house" Chanyeol said moving aside. He decided to brush off the nickname from a grown Baekhyun, considering the situation. He did wonder why he decided to call him that then.

Baekhyun walked passed him and sat on the couch. He finished his ice cream and put it to the side as Chanyeol joined him.

"I'm sorry I popped off on you like that Channie"

"You have nothing to be sorry for, I was the one in the wrong. You had every right to go off"

"I just wanna know, why did you ignore me?"

"I was in the middle of an attack. The members were insisting everything would be fine and I needed to focus. I figured they were right. I was completely in the wrong and I acknowledge that. I love you so much and I thank goodness every minute you're still ok. I'll never let it happen like this again. If there's a way I can stop it, I will" Chanyeol ranted.

"I understand. I don't like fighting like this" Baekhyun sighed.

"I promise you. I love you for every part of you and if we ever hit rough points our relationship, I will put in my all to work through it"