Yes or Yes?//8

Chanyeol was finally able to head home early morning. Around 4-5am.

He was excited to see Baekhyun but he wasn't sure how things were going to go. He could only hope for the best.

He pulled up to the house and noticed the lights off, of course Baekhyun was probably fast asleep.

When he got to the front door, he noticed it had been unlocked. He shook his head.

He headed straight to the bedroom before noticing an empty bed.

"Baek?" He said. Maybe he fell asleep on the couch, although he was sure he didn't notice anyone in the living room.

He checked the living room after checking the rest of the rooms. Nothing.

"He must of went to stay at a friends. I understand" he said to himself.

Chanyeol decided to get an early morning shower, thinking about what happened last night.

He must of been calling him to tell him he was leaving him. Was the gang really worth loosing his boyfriend? That he loved more then anything?

He's always put his gang first, he's never been in a situation where he had to question it like this. Family was a given.

But why? Why would he wanna break up because I want him to be safe? Not answering probably didn't help but he had to focus.

He thought about Kyungsoo & Jongin. They've had a healthy relationship in & out of the gang, along with others. Maybe he should just let Baekhyun fully join. If he had to give up his own life to keep him safe, he would.

He got out of the shower and wiped his hair dry. He knew he was in the wrong and needed to apologize.

He went to the bedroom to grab his phone after getting dressed. Instead of a blank screen, he was met with 5 new messages. All from Baekhyun's phone. He opened the phone in excitement, but was instead was met with his worst nightmare.

They were pictures of Baekhyun tied up and appearing to be passed out. No words, no location.

Chanyeol was terrified.

"Oh no no. I could've prevented this. That's why he was calling! What is wrong with me!!" He screamed for no one to hear but himself.

He moved fast. Grabbing the emergency essentials he kept in his house. Gun, jacket, gloves. He had told Baekhyun where he kept emergency guns, but the poor thing must of not even been able to reach them let alone handle one.

He had no idea where to go, so he could only sit there and call Minseok.

He didn't want to alert the whole gang, especially D.O, until he had more info.

"What? I just was able to lay down" Xiumin said after answering.

"Xiumin, it's Baekhyun, he's been kidnapped" He said frantically.

"For fucks sake, it never ends does it? Did you tell D.O? Where is he?" He said. Shuffling in the background being heard.

"No and I don't know. I only have pictures sent from his phone"

"Track it dumbass, you're tech"

Of course! But whoever this is wouldn't make it so easy to find him would they?

"I'll text you the location if I come up with it. You can let the others know if you want to. I'll be to busy getting there" Chanyeol said.

"Wait! Maybe you shouldn't go alone, we don't know who this could be" Xiumin said, but he was only met with the call ending.