Caregiver?//5

A/N: Is anyone even reading this? Lol sad face. Please comment if you are, it truly motivates me with ideas and makes me update faster (the faster you guys get to chapter 10, the faster book 3 is here)

"Did you say...dada?" Chanyeol released his grip a bit. Why suddenly say it so cutely?

"Dada....I burnt...fingeor"

Baekhyun's voice was suddenly almost...child like? He's always had a cute voice but this was different..new. Chanyeol was confused.

"You burnt your finger? Let me see"

Baek held out his finger and Chanyeol took the chance to kiss it.

"Now go run cool, not cold, water over it"

Baek then smiled and hurried to the sink to do as told. Chanyeol watched curiously.

"Ouch!"

"What?!" Chanyeol hurried over and felt the water.

"Baek..this is hot water" Chanyeol hurriedly changed the temperature to cool and placed his finger back under the water.

"Oopsie.." Baekhyun replied, looking sad.

"It's ok?" Chanyeol replied with a raise of one of his eyebrows.

"Ok it should be ok now. Dinner looks good"

"Thank you dada"

Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun took a seat. He made two plates and sat his in front of him before taking his own seat. Baekhyun looked blankly down at his food.

"Baek, what's wrong? It's pretty good" he said after he took a bite.

"I...uhm.." He opened his mouth and pointed to it.

"What? Right now?!" Chanyeol almost choked on his food.

Baekhyun giggled but shook his head and picked up his fork. He then held it out in front of him.

"Um...you want me to feed you?"

Baekhyun smiled hugely and nodded his head. Pointing to his mouth once again.

"Ok then" Chanyeol laughed and scooted his chair closer to his.

He twirled the fork in the pasta and lifted it up to feed him. He took the bite but still didn't look satisfied.

"You're boring!" He said with his best angry face.

Chanyeol laughed again. He had no idea what Baekhyun was doing but it was entertaining him, yet killing him at the same time because it was too cute. He decided to just go along with it.

"Haha fine. Let me try again" He gathered up more of the food before moving the fork around in the air like an airplane before giving it to him. Baekhyun chewed in satisfaction.

Dinner went well with Baekhyun only making a bit of a mess since Chanyeol was feeding him. After, as he was cleaning up the kitchen, he noticed Baek digging through the trash for something.

"Hmm?" He said sort of to himself.

"Colo boook!" Baekie said once he found it. He ran to the living room and sat criss crossed as he started messily coloring.

Chanyeol was speechless at this point. He had no idea where that coloring book even came from let alone how it gone in the trash.

He finished doing the dishes and walked over to sit down with his playful boyfriend.

"Baekhyun...since when do you like coloring?"

"I wuv coloing! And I am not Baekhyunnnn, I am Baekie!" He pouted