Little Problem//6

A/N: Enjoy a lil Taekook to start this one off xx

Tae watched as dada Jungkook said a few words to Baekie before sending him off. He cocked his head to the side as he watched his friend go back to Baekhyun.

"Daddy, why did he have to go already?"

"Because Tae, His daddy said so"

Tae's mouth formed an "O". He knew that meant he had to then.

"So what do you wanna do TaeTae?" Jungkook ruffled his strands of baby blue hair and Tae giggled.

"Hmmm.." Tae poked out his bottom lip and tapped it as if he was thinking dramatically.

"Bath time?"

"You're right, it is about that time. Let's go" Jungkook lead the way and Tae followed with his fingers clutched onto his shirt.

Jungkook ran the water to fill the tub with a nice warm temperature. Checking to make sure it wasn't too hot. Then he added some color tabs to change the color of the water to his favorite color, and lastly added some bubbles.

"Oooo pwetty!!" Tae exclaimed before ridding himself of his clothes. Jungkook guided him in, making sure he didn't slip.

Tae immediately took some of the bubbles and added them to his hair and face, filling the bathroom with his bright laughter.

Jungkook smiled as he got up to get a washcloth.

"Wookieee I'm santaaa"

"That's right. Santa's coming soon" Jungkook replied as he knelt back down to soak the washcloth.

Tae's eyes lit up at the mention of his favorite holiday. He loved getting new toys and blankies and stuffies.

"Ooo ooo! Pwesents!"

"That's right. Lots" Jungkook said as he began to wash the bubbles off of Tae. He added some soap before washing his torso.

"What you want for Christmas dada?"

"You don't have to get me anything Taehyungie. I already have everything I could ask for"

"Howwie?"

"Well, because I have you" He added shampoo to his hair, being careful to stray from his eyes.

"Daddy..." Tae hid his reddening face.

Jungkook took the chance to wash the shampoo out.

"All washed. Let's get you ready for bed" Jungkook began to stand until he was met with a splash.

"Noooo too fun"

"Hey now, no splashing" Jungkook gave a warning.

Tae smirked before ever so lightly splashing him again.

"Bedtime. Now"

"Daddy suddenwy mean" Tae pouted.

"I am not" Jungkook shook his head at his pouty boyfriend.

Tae reluctantly got out of the bath and let Jungkook wrap him in his towel. But he made sure to get a small hit in on Jungkook's arm.

"You're pushing it Taehyung"

Tae's jaw dropped.

"How dare you..." He whined. Referring to Jungkook calling him by his full name.

"Let's go baby" He smiled picking up his toweled boy and carrying him to the bedroom where he sat him on the bed.

He went over to the drawers and picked out some of his favorite PJ's before throwing them to him.