Can't Take This//4

"Wh...what?" Chanyeol blinked a few times before giggling lightly.

"Um..I uh...I saw somebody say it on tumblr and it was the spite of the moment. I'm sorry" Baekhyun said in a rush.

"Who let you on tumblr?" He shook his head.

Baekhyun cursed himself in his head for ruining the moment after almost completely submitting to him.

"I'm sorry I was so shocked. You've just never called me that before. I guess you're not as innocent as you seem" Chanyeol smirked before going back to kissing Baekhyun's neck.

"Haha yeah" Baekhyun giggled nervously.

"Mmm, call me it again" Chanyeol bucked his hips down to meet Baekhyun's middle.

Baekhyun bit his lip. Chanyeol was really doing everything he could to test his patience. It was becoming so hard for him to hold it back and he didn't know why it was hitting him this hard all of the sudden.

"My daddy"

"That's right" Chanyeol came back to kissing him as he moved his hands down to praise every part of Baekhyun's body.

~

Chanyeol reached to turn the music down that was playing loudly through his car.

After Baekhyun had fallen fast asleep, Chanyeol had decided to go for a drive. He needed some time to think. He was used to being up at these hours of the night anyway so it wasn't easy for him to sleep.

For once he could come out and not have to worry about going to hang out with his friends in the middle of the night.

He thought about going to pick up one of the members to talk to, but he didn't want this to leave him, if it turned about to be a deep secret of Baek's.

He pulled up to a local 24 hour grocery store and decided to get grocery shopping for the week out of the way.

He got the basic things they needed along with a few of Baekhyun's favorite snacks. Some how he ended up in the toy section on the far end of the store.

He walked past the large wall of stuffed animals and smiled as thought about when him and Baek first started dating. He picked up a stuffed bunny and sat it in the cart to buy for him.

Chanyeol's thoughts then came back to him. The cartoons, the stuffed animals, the daddy thing?? Baekhyun never called him that before. He knew something was going on but he couldn't figure it out.

It wasn't that it bothered him, but for some reason it seemed to be bothering his boyfriend. Like he was holding back something.

He didn't want to think too deeply about it, maybe he was just still a kid at heart. He shook it off and patted the bunnies head before going to the front to pay.

~

"Good morning babyboy" Chanyeol kissed his forehead and held out a glass of milk.

"Morning Channie" Baekhyun said groggily with messed up hair. He was still fairly naked from the night before.

"I got you something" Chanyeol smiled before holding out the stuffed bunny.

"Awh Channie! When did you have time to get this?" Baekhyun exclaimed, hugging the bunny.

"I went to the store early this morning"

"Awhh thank you baby" He leaned forward to kiss his cheek.

"I think I'll name him kookie!" He said before sitting him on the bed and sipping his milk.

"Meet me on the couch. I want to talk to you" Chanyeol ruffled his hair before leaving the room.